Smashed XM Unit Pics & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's compile a thread of all of our smashed XM units. Put your username or a message on a piece of paper next to the unit and post it here. Gonna smash mine first thing when I get home from work.

::SOS:: Please post some videos up on YouTube & other video sites

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Write more emails now that you've made a beheading video.

Desperately searching for my XM Unit. I feel like a fucking tool starting this thread and having nothing to smash. Does the power supply count?

G

goitereater

Ok, I'm not stupid enough to shoot my XM unit in my car...and the saftey is on...but if O&A are fired, I will put holes into that MyFi.

elitemrp

i shoulda kept my dead myfi just so i could post pics online =P

i'd destroy my inno but it has a nice o&a sticker on it

if they get fired or the suspension lasts the full 30 days ill destroy it

Ok, this is really gay so don't smash me too badly. Can't find my Roady so I smashed the power adapter. I use audible so there is nothing to smash.

Yeah I'm a faggot.

big doodies jim

Spreading the virus in PA
goitereater said:

Ok, I'm not stupid enough to shoot my XM unit in my car...and the saftey is on...but if O&A are fired, I will put holes into that MyFi.

Cute pellet gun homo.....

BraffStaff

I saw everyone that cancels should mail there until to the XM head offfice on the same day. Let them get hit with tons of untis that show how upset we all are!

WOWBrian

HOO HOO ROBIN!
i must say....i knew this day would come, but i'm disscappointed because back on the first day at XM opie said that when they get kicked off this time it would probably involve jail time and that made me feel like ok well at least it'll be a hell of a last show when it eventually happens....this was the worst ending for the O&A uncensored show......

AliasHandler

I was only jokin'
I'm not sure if this is what braffstaff is trying to say, but I seriously think you fellas should box up the pieces with a strongly worded letter explaining your reasoning right to the executive offices of XM. That will send a very symbolic and powerful message. And someone get on emailing these pics to the execs. all of them.

:clap: :clap:

G

Golfer

abudabit said:
Ok, this is really gay so don't smash me too badly. Can't find my Roady so I smashed the power adapter. I use audible so there is nothing to smash.

Yeah I'm a faggot.

I guess we have never heard of usenet or torrents???

--g

D

Denverslim

Put the broken pieces in box, shit in box and mail it out straight away. Fuckin XM.

Beeman99

WOWBrian said:
i must say....i knew this day would come, but i'm disscappointed because back on the first day at XM opie said that when they get kicked off this time it would probably involve jail time and that made me feel like ok well at least it'll be a hell of a last show when it eventually happens....this was the worst ending for the O&A uncensored show......

umm, as much as I'm pissed that the bboys are suspended/fired, and as much as I'm pissed that my listening to them is gone, I'm not going to destroy all 6 of my radios, it's not gonna happen. I'll cancel them if the boys are truly fired, and sell the units and everything else on ebay. Breaking something that I've spent thousands on is a little excessive in my mind. I will be enjoying my Sirius though for the next month.

And to those of you busting your radios, proceed:action-sm

G

Golfer

Actually gonna listen to a lot of Fred, Ethel and Lucy, as well as MLB and what is left of the NHL..... Can't throw the baby out with the bath water!!!

--g

D

Denverslim

I would rather listen to a tape recording of my mother getting gangbanged than listen to XM Radio without O&A on it.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
I wish I could bring myself up to it, But now my inno will be a expensive 1gig mp3 player...

Status
Not open for further replies.