'Smells Like Teen Spirit' is going to be a CBS sitcom

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
From one of the guys behind Big Bang Theory. Perfect!
CBS is expanding its relationship with The Big Bang Theory's Dave Goetsch.

The writer/co-executive producer on the network's Emmy-nominated series has sold family comedy Smells Like Teen Spirit (working title) to CBS, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

The multicamera comedy revolves around an 18-year-old budding entrepreneur who forgoes Harvard and instead opts to launch a multibillion-dollar Internet company from his garage with the assistance of his sister, best friend and his 1990s indie-rock parents.

Goetsch will write and executive produce the project, which hails from Warner Bros. Television and has received a put-pilot order at the network.

Goetsch, repped by CAA, has been with Big Bang Theory since its start. His credits also include Grounded for Life and 3rd Rock From the Sun.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ve-goetsch-cbs-smells-like-teen-spirit-381691

I can't wait to start getting annoyed by the promos during NFL games.

And his 1990s indie-rock parents.
I bet the parents will think they're really cool and hip, like with flannel shirts and ripped jeans... But, but, but... I bet the kids think they're just big lame-Os and don't get kids these days!

AlanSmithee

CBS STINKS!!!!!! No creativity and all safe programming. The only thing worth watching is "Person of Interest".

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
'Smells Like Teen Spirit' is going to be a CBS sitcom
Of course it is.

Call me when they start filming Rape Me.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I bet the parents will think they're really cool and hip, like with flannel shirts and ripped jeans... But, but, but... I bet the kids think they're just big lame-Os and don't get kids these days!

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
It's gonna be awesome! I can't wait! :cat:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
When one network finds a formula, they tend to stick with it till someone up top dies.