Smelly Berkley hippies at it again

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
now im no lefty and im not a righty either, after all theyre both fucked in thier own right, but what a fuckin joke. every kid since 1980 has tried to relive the 60s. at least then it was a different world and the young idealists were trying to change the world. now its a bunch of bluetooth, ipodded, hollister T-shirted borderline gang bangers tryin to force a stupid idea on stupid people. oh and the violence? good example you cunts. fuck the motherfuckin police. twat.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Why do campus shootings happen at Virginia Tech & Northern Illinois and not at Berkley? "whaa"

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You want to protest the Marines? Fine, man-up and go do it somewhere like Iraq...

Once you're kidnapped by some towelheads over there and find yourself wearing an orange jumpsuit while kneeling in front of a video camera, maybe it'll register how much of an ass you are.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
The girl at :56 just needs a deep, deep dickin.

I've had conversations with a lot of the Code Pink cunts. They just sound very brainwashed and psychotic. Even when you're not even talking politics with them, they bring up how they're with an organization fighting for peace. I don't give a fuck, you still can't park in our parking lot ya dumb cunt. I listen to the bitch (sometimes a dude) with the megaphone every fucking day at work. It's tiresome, I feel sorry for the people that work even closer to them than I do.

I really hope a bomb gets dropped on Berkeley. I'll go down with it, but it'll be better for all of mankind. I just like watching them. They're pretty entertaining, especially since I don't give a shit about politics anymore. There's nothing I can do about politics and just stresses me out. So I gave up even paying attention to them.

I deal with the Berkeley cops a lot and they're fucking ANIMALS. They'll tell you straight up that they can't stand Code Pink or the guys wearing orange. They're fucking badass dudes.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
You know what the irony is?

Here's the hippies and the Code Pinko nuts today:

"NO WAR! WE WANT PEACE! THE MARINES AREN'T WELCOME HERE!":fight6:

Aaaannnnnd.....

Here's the hippies and the Code Pinko nuts about to be captured and beheaded by Al-Quada:

(Insert Blazing Saddles clip):"HELP ME HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME! MARINES, WHERE ARE YOU??":rolleyes:

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
Death Pimp...I think I've found my new Xbox Live Gamertag!!! SWEET!!