Smelly Girl Suspended From School. Mom Complains

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/0...chool-24-times-for-foul-odor/?test=latestnews

An eight-year-old Tennessee girl has been sent home from school 24 times this school year because of what her mother describes as her foul odor.

The second-grader's mother, Krystal Hensley, told WJHL.com that officials at the unidentified Washington County school continue to send her daughter home despite attempts to correct the problem.

"She's been to the doctor and it's not a medical problem. They send her home at least once a month. You go to school to learn, not to be sent home," Hensley told the station.

Other students and teachers at the school have complained of the smell, saying they are unable to focus on school activities, according to a suspension notice Hensley provided to WJHL.com.

The school has warned that the suspensions will continue if "corrective measures" are not taken, according to the report.

Ron Dykes, director of schools at Washington County School District, told WJHL.com that a child is only sent home when a family refuses to use proper hygiene or the child is not required to use proper hygiene.

"In those cases, they are very extreme and to be quite frank the odor is so overpowering and extremely offensive to other children and adults so some sort of home bound program is used or the child will be removed temporarily from the school until the family complies," Dykes told the station.

Dykes declined to comment directly on Hensley's daughter's case, the station reported.​
Clearly, this mother isn't very bright. If the odor isn't a medical problem then it's a hygiene problem. If you don't want the kid sent home from school for stinking the plac eup, then giver her a bath. And if you're afraid of her being teased, make her take a bath AND don't complain to the media about how mean it is for the school to suspend your kid for stinking so bad that nobody can concentrate when she's around. You not only made her the stinky kid in school, you made her the stinky kid with the batshit crazy mom who got her national media attention for her nasty odor. That's not exactly the sort of thing the other kids in school will forget--ever.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Wash your filthy burden and shut your face.

I lost GTR but yeah, wash you fucking kid, hillbilly.

Why do so many rednecks have trampolines?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
A toothless... midget... hillbilly... ooof

Seeing a stripper pole in someone's future... assuming she can get the stank off.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
You have no idea how badly I want to tag a name in this thread. I'll be the bigger man and not do it.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Nailed the race, and social status. Smelly fucking hillbillies.

They have trampolines to keep their numbers down OR to insure a big fat disability check when their kid finally lands on his head breaking their neck in 10 places. Then it's a free van and a $20K wheelchair they sell off every couple years.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Who fucked that monster?!?

God damn rednecks. The irony of calling ******* animals ;)

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
"Smelly girl, smelly girl what are they feeding you? Smelly girl, smelly girl it's not your fault!"

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I said,

and I want a goddamn answer.
Don's being honorable. So let him have that. Certainly not being passive aggressive. Honorable. Pure honor.

Steve McQueen

heartless fuck
May 23, 2006
New York
And to top it all off, the girl's walking around in red overalls. Awful.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Miss, your daughter smells like your mouth.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
"This ain't right. I spit wash my daughter every mornin'."