Smirnoff Regular

I had this drink it looked like a bottle of beer and is sold in a 6 pack from Smirnoff. Its Smirnoff Twist or Regular or some shit all i know is that its vodka mixed with some other shit and it tasted pretty good i downed like 3 or 4 of those.

FOFOLINA

I have tried Smirnoff Ice that is good is that the drink you had cause it is pretty good

Yes it was Smirnoff Ice but when i asked my friend what it was he really wasnt sure of the name and confused the shit out of me.

FOFOLINA

that drink rocks I had the six pack this weekend what a good drink

Greaseman

That stuff is good...... Also try Glacier.... Either Orange & Vodka or Lemonade & Vodka..... They are much smoother then Smirnoff.

Enjoy & Cheers.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
They do look pretty good. Though it reminds me of Zima. Zima is the worst. Zima is good if your a casual drinker, something I am not. If I start drinking Zima and I hit twelve on the Zimameter. It's pukie time. It's just not asd easy on the somach as beer is. I'd rather drink an 18 pack of some Coors or Bud.

FOFOLINA

Mav this drink makes Zima taste like up most shit...it rules this drink I love it

Originally posted by FOFOLINA:
<STRONG>Mav this drink makes Zima taste like up most shit...it rules this drink I love it</STRONG>
WAHT YUO SAY!?!

You aint kiddin Mav cause i know if i didnt post that you would have. I have no clue what she is talking about.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
ROTFLMMFAO.. Ahh that is classic. NAh Fo just rephrase the statement. :) ;) :D