OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Smithfield man said he killed drug dealer for getting him addicted

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mr. sin, Apr 9, 2013.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

http://www.wral.com/smithfield-man-said-he-killed-drug-dealer-for-getting-him-addicted/12322156/

[​IMG]

Smithfield, N.C. — A Smithfield man told Johnston County deputies before dying of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound last week that he killed his drug dealer for getting him hooked on crack cocaine, according to a search warrant released Tuesday.
    Craig Baker called 911 on Friday to report a murder-suicide at 120 Hillcrest Road in Smithfield.
    Deputies arrived to find Lucas Lorenzo Benton, 32, of Four Oaks, dead in the front yard. They also found a wounded Baker lying on a homemade trailer nearby with a weapon beside him. He died later at a local hospital.
    In an application for a warrant to search the house and two cars parked outside, deputies said it appeared that Benton's body was dragged from inside the home and left behind a 2003 Chevrolet Impala with its trunk open. A rock of crack was found beside his body.
    Baker told a deputy that Benton was a drug dealer who had gotten him addicted to crack, so he shot him, according to the affidavit. He said there was no money dispute that led to the shooting.
    "I shot him, then I shot myself. I need to leave," the deputy quoted Baker as saying, noting that he believed the latter part of the statement meant that Baker wanted to die.
    Investigators seized an "off-white rock-like substance" from inside the house and from the Impala, according to the search warrant. They also smoking devices and accessories, a shotgun, fired shotgun shells and a revolver from inside the home, the warrant states.

2. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

3. Hog's Big Ben

Hog's Big Ben Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
    Donator

They also smoking devices and accessories

Did they?

4. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

Does the department have precogs on staff?

5. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

He didn't have to buy, but whatever. Good for him.

6. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

Sall in the game baby

7. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

That's the second story today where someone who commits suicide makes it to the hospital before dying... do they just want to cost the taxpayers a little more money before checking out?

Thanks, Obamacare.

#7 whiskeyguy, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  8. f kane

f kane Known Traffic Menace

Awesome. Every hard drug dealers should die this splendid way. Good for this guy. I'm glad I was never stupid enough to do crack, coke or heroin.

9. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

It's not the dealers fault people can't handle their shit. The dealer did hold him down, put that glass pipe in his mouth, and force him to smoke crack. You gonna blame Coors Brewing Company when someone becomes an alcoholic? Fucking legalize all of it and regulate and tax it like the other legal vices. People are responsible for themselves and the decisions they make. Im tired of this blame everyone but the person who made the decision horse shit

d0uche_n0zzle likes this.
  10. f kane

f kane Known Traffic Menace

The difference between Coors and crack is that people can drink a Coors and go to work the next day. Crack, however, grabs your being and controls it. Almost nobody sells all their shit, steals from blood relatives, whores themselves and their kids out to get more Coors.

Look I get that people are bags of shit with little or no self control and personal responsibility. Hard drugs take it to another level; a person who deals hard drugs and looks to get one addicted to enrich themselves is just an evil piece of shit. Not to mention that taxpayers pay to get the majority of drug users rehabilitated and physically healthy. An I'd rather not pay for a piece of shit crack dealer to be in jail, so execution is really the only alternative.

11. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

I love a story with a happy ending.

12. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

This guy acted like a murderer...A MURDERER ON CRACK!!!