Smokezilla's "Hillbilly-White-Trash-A-Pa-Looza" Thread

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
There's so much hillbilly/white trash crime that goes-on here my neck of the woods, I thought I'd start a "collection" of these redneck news stories for you "Yankees" or "City Fellers" to peruse. . . ENJOY!!!:D

I plan to keep adding to the thread whenever a good one surfaces!

Here's a wonderful tale of how "kin" get along here:

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/16907761.html

Clicky the link for video. . . Listen to the victim's mother enunciate. . . :icon_eek:

An Eastern Kentucky couple is gunned down. Now six children will spend Easter with out their mother.
47 year old Alan Tackett and his 30 year old wife Lisa were shot to death with a rifle outside their Floyd County home. Police say their neighbor, 45 year old Berry Hall pulled the trigger.
Lisa Tackett's mother says they planned to celebrate Easter Friday with the children, but instead of hunting eggs, they're planning funerals. Family members say the couple and Hall had a long standing feud over property lines, but no one thought it would lead to murder.
Police tape now separates Alan and Lisa Tackett's and Berry Hall's homes. Family members say they were involved in a four year feud over the property line.
"I never would believe it would turn into a tragedy like this. I would never believe Berry would be capable of doing something like this," said Loretta Reed.
Police say Hall shot and killed the Tackett's with a rifle. Tackett's family says Hall was trying to take away the couple's property, but Lisa Tackett wouldn't back down.
"She said there was no way she was going to move out and leave her home. She needed the home for her six children," Reed said.
Now she says the children, ages two to nine, don't have a home or their parents.
"They had a wonderful mother, they loved their mother. She took care of them and they are left without a mother," said Gladys Jarrell.
Lisa Tackett's mother says she was supposed to celebrate Easter Friday with her daughter and six grandchildren. Instead she is mourning the loss, and worrying about the kids. Four were at home when it happened.
"Their life was in danger to. They could have all been killed," Gladys said.
Family members say the children are suffering. Family members found the Easter baskets Lisa fixed for the kids and plan to give them to the children on Sunday, but say it won't be the same.
Berry Hall declined our request for an interview to tell his side of the story. He is charged with two counts of murder.
Funeral arrangements are incomplete for the Tackett's.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
6 kids, aged 2-9?

She sounded like she was a goer.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
in this day and age in the U.S.A how the fuck do you just "take someones land"?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Why didn't they just get a survey done? "whaa"

Each side pays for half of new survey from a random group of surveyors.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ

wha-chu mean surrveyorre?

Civil engineering probably isn't their major. I remember having property issues growing up in NJ. (tho it was more 'payback' for stopping the neighbor from packing their house full of studio/immigrant apartments)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002

its not that easy in certain parts of the country, the initial surveys that were done hundreds of years ago were less than accurate to todays standards. ive seen it first hand and think im going to experience it. were i used to work was a 200+year old survey in the end it worked out in our favor but if it haddent we would have ended up having to apply for an easement there was a variation of over 50' in our favor. a lot of times even a small error can cost a lot of money, depending on the rules of subdivision in the aria or as in our case property line set backs of perminant structures

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Holy shit. That fucking gene pool was beyond contaminated. The fucking hair-dos on the parents and the fat fucking kids. I can't blame Barry at all. If I had to see that day in and day out I'd of probably shot those motherfuckers too.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
its not that easy in certain parts of the country, the initial surveys that were done hundreds of years ago were less than accurate to todays standards. ive seen it first hand and think im going to experience it. were i used to work was a 200+year old survey in the end it worked out in our favor but if it haddent we would have ended up having to apply for an easement there was a variation of over 50' in our favor. a lot of times even a small error can cost a lot of money, depending on the rules of subdivision in the aria or as in our case property line set backs of perminant structures

Ya well new place we bought... about 15 acres... but loose about 4 to environmental protection area... salt marsh... tidal etc... meh. Oh here is the cute thing... have to book an appointment with building inspector for any changes our building/property due to it being on "water front" property...

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
how the fuck do you live there? is anyone remotely attractive, have most of their teeth or gotten rid of that terrible accent?

love the lawn furniture they showed

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
I used to have a country house upstate, NY in Stamford, NY, Delaware County. Streets were still named after current residents, and everyone was a "cousin" of everyone else in the whole fucking town, and they all had one syllable names. My next door neighbor was literally an "inborn" dairy farmer who made $.35/hr after all was said and done, the only good thing was that everyone had a gun. They all looked at least 10 years older than they actually were. The only residents that were remotely "in style" were the kids under 17.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Even thiough it's not news it kind of fits in this thread, if Smokezilla doesn't mind me cutting in. I work in a small Missouri town (about 13,000 population). This old guy and I think his wife trek all over town on his riding mower. He drives and she sits in the little trailer. This was taken with cam phone in Feb.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Police say these men are considered dangerous and should not be apprehended.
Just let 'em go then?

This could be an episode of My Name Is Earl.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
Now here's my whole arguement on racism. I don't want to be put in the same catergory as these idiots and I'll never defend them just because of our lack of melenin. BUT if these were blacks someone like zona would be in here backing them up and defending them.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Now here's my whole arguement on racism. I don't want to be put in the same catergory as these idiots and I'll never defend them just because of our lack of melenin. BUT if these were blacks someone like zona would be in here backing them up and defending them.
I have never defended savages...black or white. Prove me wrong.