Snape kills Masterchief

bryanswafford

Its the revolution Maaannnnnnn
Oct 28, 2005
Kentucky
I am going to get some popcorn and watch this beating from a far away place. Good luck bro.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Aww. The ps3 guy is just bitter he's still waiting for a decent game to play on his dvd player. ;p

Posting this thread is probably the only fun he's had in months.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Aww. The ps3 guy is just bitter he's still waiting for a decent game to play on his dvd player. ;p

Relax. I posted it because it's the thing to do on the internet like the obvious reference. I didn't even spoil it in that the video has to be watched for the ending to be spoiled.

Don't get so obnoxious so quickly.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
Oh, you asshat.

Worst thing is, is that I KNEW what i was watching but i still watched anyway. Im such a dumbass.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH

I'm QFT, because his explination in a bunch of bunk... THAT'S RIGHT, i got past the filter.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Well would care to expline further?
It would be hard to link ALL your biased posts...other than that, I don't know what you mean by the "thing to do", because the "Thing to do" is to blind side someone with a spoiler about something so popular, and look like a cunt doing it.

So congrats, again, you're a cunt.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Snake2k9 gets it.

Spreading the spoiler is the thing to do. So unless I found a way to get you to watch it I haven't spoiled anything for you. 360 fanboys don't need to be so whiny about everything.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Snake2k9 gets it.

Spreading the spoiler is the thing to do. So unless I found a way to get you to watch it I haven't spoiled anything for you. 360 fanboys don't need to be so whiny about everything.
Snake2k9 just quoted something from a video... so I don't know how you can tell he "gets it".

And yes, Spreading the spoiler is the thing to do.. if your a PS3 fanboy. You PS3 fanboys don't need to get nitpicky about everything.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Come on, people... don't get so upset. That's funny. Bogey's outnumbered. He's the only hardcore PS3-supporter here so I don't blame him for breaking out the Halo 3 spoiler.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I thought it was this as soon as I read the title and then clicked it and saw the youtube window. I think it is pretty funny to post it. I personally can't stand the Halo games. Now to decide if I tell/show my step-son. He absolutely loves Halo.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Wait, are people really upset because someone posted a 'spoiler' to a video game? Please tell me this isn't true. If it is true, those who are upset must immediately kill their families and themselves. Don't hesitate. Do it now. The future of humanity depends on it.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
Wait, are people really upset because someone posted a 'spoiler' to a video game? Please tell me this isn't true. If it is true, those who are upset must immediately kill their families and themselves. Don't hesitate. Do it now. The future of humanity depends on it.
if someone ruined the plot for like mgs4 or mass effect, i would be really pissed

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
First of all, amazingly, people play games for stories. I KNOW, SHOCKING... I think they are called RPGs. Halo never had a great story, but I digress.

I'm not a Halo fan, the fanboys annoy the piss out of me. The reason I'm pissed about this thread, is Bogey has to be a douche and look for little ways to get back at the 360/Wii owners, and this is one of them. Also, him trying to play it off as this, "Thing to do" is shit of a motive, because of his biased PS3 fanboy reputation.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I was waiting for a horrifically dubbed in killing curse from Snape killing Masterchief and then I finally realized what it was. I could give a shit, I am buying the game and going to give it a try, but I never finished the last one.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
amazingly with halo, there actually are some people who have an interest in the plot, i for one am not one of them. probably the same type of person who wont buy warhawk, cause it has no single player

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
I normally watch spoilers...but I just can't watch this one...too keyed up to play it.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I like how Halo is equally as gay as Harry Potter. I'm gonna go play halo and use my wizzerdry!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
The reason I'm pissed about this thread, is Bogey has to be a douche and look for little ways to get back at the 360/Wii owners, and this is one of them. Also, him trying to play it off as this, "Thing to do" is shit of a motive, because of his biased PS3 fanboy reputation.
Dude, you have to click the video to see the spoiler. If my intention was to make you HALO fans cry, then I could have done a lot more. As is you're squeeling about it without me really even trying to spoil it for you.

Edit:
And how is this tied to Wii owners in any way? The only Wii problems I have is a few of the fanboys are douches. I like the system. Don't try to tie the greatly successful and reliable cheap box-o-fun with the 360. HALO isn't tied to the Wii in any way.