SNL Pete Davidson gets a tattoo

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
Finally, an SNL member does something worth laughing at.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I thought only 70 year old women actually liked Clinton. Everyone else just voted for her because she was a democrat and they were willing to hold their nose and vote for a corrupt career politician to virtue signal among their friends and family.

I'm so progressive I voted for Hillary because everyone else is dumb and doesn't know whats best for their own lives.

NotSoFast

Apr 23, 2006
Thibodaux, LA USA
It doesn't look like Hillary. It looks more like the chick on SNL that plays Hillary.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Well since there's a dedicated thread now to this, here's a re-run of my post from the other thread this was mentioned in

I don't know what's worse that or that Matt McGorry supposed tattoo of a uterus he has. I guess it's even since both tattoos are of cunts.
I really hope that somehow the ghost of his 9/11 murdered father visits him, ghost slaps him in the face and tells him how ashamed of him he is.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
What is really funny is it doesn’t even look like her

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Very well-adjusted young man:

Peter Davidson (born November 16, 1993) is an American actor and comedian. He is a cast member on Saturday Night Live.

His father was a New York City firefighter who died in service during the September 11 attacks. Davidson, who was seven years old at the time, was profoundly affected by the loss. He told The New York Times that it was "overwhelming" and that he would often act out in school as a result of the trauma, at one point ripping his hair out until he was bald. In October 2016, Davidson revealed that he struggled with suicidal thoughts when he was younger, and that the music of rap artist Kid Cudi saved his life.

Davidson first tried his hand at stand-up comedy at age 16 in a Staten Island bowling alley. He did so only after smoking marijuana. Davidson, who has suffered from Crohn's disease since the age of 17 or 18, says he "cannot function" without marijuana, adding that he would not be able to work on Saturday Night Live, and that attempts to perform without it have not been successful. Following high school, he enrolled at St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, remaining briefly before dropping out.

He was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at age 17 or 18, for which he receives intravenous treatment and used medical marijuana as a pain reliever. He is a fan of the Harry Potter franchise, and has incorporated that material into his comedy work.

On March 6, 2017, Davidson announced on his Instagram account that he had quit drugs and was sober for the first time in eight years. During an interview on comedian Marc Maron's podcast, Davidson clarified that the only drug he used was marijuana and, while he has since cut back its use considerably, the personal problems he initially assumed were a result of his daily marijuana habit were actually caused by borderline personality disorder, for which he has since been undergoing treatment.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Probably way overpaid for it, too. I'm as political as anyone, but how looking at it objectively, how fuckin' stupid are you to love Hillary that much? Or is it a sadder, more desperate than the male feminists attempt to get laid ?

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
I had come to grips with the fact that SNL's constant bashing of The Donald was just a ratings grab and not borne out of a legitimate concern for his sanity or belief that he is threat to the country. Now I don't know anymore.

Anyway, this made me giggle:

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
Pete Davidson has no dick.

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
Probably way overpaid for it, too. I'm as political as anyone, but how looking at it objectively, how fuckin' stupid are you to love Hillary that much? Or is it a sadder, more desperate than the male feminists attempt to get laid ?
This is a thing commies do. Love their leader so much they put those faces anywhere. On the carpets, on the walls, on themselves...

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
This is a thing commies do. Love their leader so much they put those faces anywhere. On the carpets, on the walls, on themselves...
This is a bad example though, because

a) Vladimir Putin is awesome and is Trump's BFF
b) He rides bears, and
c) Everybody loves him