SNL Pete Davidson gets a tattoo

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Probably way overpaid for it, too. I'm as political as anyone, but how looking at it objectively, how fuckin' stupid are you to love Hillary that much? Or is it a sadder, more desperate than the male feminists attempt to get laid ?
There were young men who idolized Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand in a similar manner.

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
Probably way overpaid for it, too. I'm as political as anyone, but how looking at it objectively, how fuckin' stupid are you to love Hillary that much? Or is it a sadder, more desperate than the male feminists attempt to get laid ?
On the other hand, a bunch of guys in the Trump worship thread all just got a terrific idea...

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I don't know. I think we should support Pete. It's an interesting way to come out of the closet.

Floyd1977

Who saw THIS coming?!!

What a maroon for not being able to keep it together until vows were made. How may millions did this cost him?

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson split
By Francesca Bacardi
She might have some tears left to cry after this.

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson have broken up after five months of dating, TMZ reported Sunday.

Insiders close to the former duo told the gossip site they split over the weekend. Grande and Davidson are said to “still have love for each other, but things are over romantically.”

Davidson, 24, proposed to Grande, 25, with a $93,000 pear-shaped ring in June after a few weeks of dating. They flaunted their love on social media, dedicating gushy posts to each other on a regular basis. Their romance escalated even more after they purchased a $16 million apartment.

“I feel like I won a contest,” Davidson told “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon. “You ever see that Derek Jeter commercial, and he’s retiring and everyone just tips their hat? Some dude came up to me and he was like, ‘Yo man, you gave me hope.’”

Unfortunately, it was a contest these two ended up losing. Perhaps they should’ve listened to Davidson’s tattoo artist, Jon Mesa, who was put in charge of covering up Davidson’s tattoo of ex-girlfriend Cazzie David and proved to be a GrandSon skeptic.

“So I did a huge cover-up [adding a forest of trees] .. After we were done, I told Pete, ‘Hey, dude, let’s just stop with the girlfriend tats until after [Grande’s] your wife,’” Mesa told The Post.

“Because relationships come and go, and Pete is a really young man. [But] I think that went in one ear and out the other.”

Davidson recently covered up a Grande-inspired neck tattoo, but a source told Page Six last week, the “SNL” star had it transformed to match a tattoo the pop singer had inked on her body.

A rep for Davidson declined to comment.

Queen_Bona

Maybe I'm not romantic, but I don't get why people get tattoos refering to their partners. It seems like a cheap substitute for commitment.

Floyd1977

Maybe I'm not romantic, but I don't get why people get tattoos refering to their partners. It seems like a cheap substitute for commitment.
Yeah that's right, he did get tats of her too. Christ. Also, he's got to be closeted right? And probably those jokes he made about replacing her birth control pills with Tic-Tacs (Simpsons did it!) probably didn't help either.

Other sucky thing for him is that I don't see him achieving significant Post SNL fame. I saw a TGI Friday's commercial with Debbie Downer in it. That's probably where he's headed.

Queen_Bona

Other sucky thing for him is that I don't see him achieving significant Post SNL fame. I saw a TGI Friday's commercial with Debbie Downer in it. That's probably where he's headed.
He's always going to be that poor asshole who was proud that Bill Clinton stared at his girl's ass.

Discoman

Donator
I was thinking messy divorce, but I'm surprised it imploded that quick.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Sounds like Pete's a two pump chump.
Gotta be honest, I might be guilty of that too if I was in bed with her. She's damn sexy. Miles of past black cock and whatever STD's she probably has aside....

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Are you talking about him crumbling up a business card Keith gave him in a comedy club elevator?
So it's been said.

Also listened to a podcast where a guest met him, and Ol' Pete is way up on that high horse.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Davidson is a prime example of what happens when you grow up without a Father. Granted, his Father died a terrible death but, his Mother had a responsibility to not coddle the kid into the cunt he grew up to be. My understanding of the situation and it's 100% reasonable that this happened was that Pete's Mom melted down herself and Pete was left to his own devices. By the time she got her shit together, he was a lost cause. I think Lorne keeps Pete around out of Pity and fear that he will Chris Farley himself. Davidson has his moments but, for the most part he is a bitter, angry mean young man that is going to crash and burn quickly if he doesn't get himself together.

jnoble

Davidson is a prime example of what happens when you grow up without a Father. Granted, his Father died a terrible death but, his Mother had a responsibility to not coddle the kid into the cunt he grew up to be. My understanding of the situation and it's 100% reasonable that this happened was that Pete's Mom melted down herself and Pete was left to his own devices. By the time she got her shit together, he was a lost cause. I think Lorne keeps Pete around out of Pity and fear that he will Chris Farley himself. Davidson has his moments but, for the most part he is a bitter, angry mean young man that is going to crash and burn quickly if he doesn't get himself together.
He's always seemed oddly out of place on SNL

jnoble

I wouldn't know. I don't watch that shit show.
I only hate watch it now which is tragic because I was the biggest fan of SNL from 1991 till about 2005 when it started to get stale. And then Obama got elected and the ass kissing started. Then T got elected and it went full steam ahead lib propaganda not even TRYING to be funny

DiggerNick

Donator
One particular quote stands out:

“Because relationships come and go, and Pete is a really young man. [But] I think that went in one ear and out the other.
Yeah, because Davidson has always proven himself to be such a level-headed, rational person.