SNL Pete Davidson gets a tattoo

TheLoon

Ole butthole eyes can fuck off...oh boo hoo bitch the hot vapid celebrity chick doesn't wanna bang you anymore...wanna trade for the pig I nailed last night? Except you have millions...sorry your eyes look like anuses

I wonder where the line was for Ariana Grande in regards to getting fed up with his bullshit.

Bet he cried around her all the time.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Bleh. Wish he'd follow his Dad. Either eat a plane, get crushed by debris, or be vaporized by jetfuel. Whatever.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Pete Davidson says ‘I don’t want to be on this earth’ in cryptic post
New York Post

Pete Davidson posted an extremely dark message on Instagram following another post about being honest about mental health.

“I really don’t want to be on this earth anymore,” he wrote in a now deleted Instagram post. “I’m doing my best to stay here for you but I actually don’t know how much longer i can last. all I’ve ever tried to do was help people. just remember I told you so.”

The 25-year-old, who has been open about his struggles with mental health, also commended Kanye West in a previous post for his “bravery” in discussing mental health issues following a spat between his ex Ariana Grande and the rapper.

Grande and Davidson called off their engagement in October.

Shortly after posting the message, Davidson apparently deleted his Instagram account.
/QUOTE]

Floyd1977

He got the attention he sought. He wasn't getting it as much after the breakup, so bravo PR firm.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The only good thing to come out of this story is that Pete had to crawl home to Mommy's house in good ol' Staten Island. The place he openly hates and wished would be washed away.

Floyd1977

The only good thing to come out of this story is that Pete had to crawl home to Mommy's house in good ol' Staten Island. The place he openly hates and wished would be washed away.
I take it this is the SOP for a millennial dealing with a breakup. Christ dude get your shit together. Yeah you got dumped. Turned out your fiancée was still in love with a dead, white rapper. It sucks. It's embarrassing, but it happens to most of us at some point or another. You're a funny looking guy who has a lot of douche chilling tattoos, but you're SNL, you're in a better position to land another quality piece than any other ordinary douchebag.

Last edited:

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I wonder where the line was for Ariana Grande in regards to getting fed up with his bullshit.

Bet he cried around her all the time.
I bet he came prematurely the first time they had sex and then cried afterwards for 20 minutes

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
He would be a good bet on a Celebrity Death Pool.

Which makes me think, why aren't we running a Celebrity Death Pool?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
So Louis makes a joke about the Parkland Kids, and Judd slams him 8 ways to shit.

Pete makes a joke about fucking a baby, and he gets cast in Judds' next movie based around Pete's early life.

There's a word for that entire situation. more than 1 in fact.

Floyd1977

So Louis makes a joke about the Parkland Kids, and Judd slams him 8 ways to shit.

Pete makes a joke about fucking a baby, and he gets cast in Judds' next movie based around Pete's early life.

There's a word for that entire situation. more than 1 in fact.
As long as Leslie Mann is in the movie, I’m sold,