SNV10/13 Big Kev's Geek Stuff & Weird Medicine w/Dr. Steve Listening thread

S

Space_Butler

The Transformers comics were retarded even WITHOUT the GI Joe crossover. In one of the first issues in the 80's, fucking Spider-man shows up and they have him fight one of the autobots for no reason.

I'd love to see that in a movie though. Tobey Maguire and his stupid face getting smashed by a giant robot. Hell, any movie where giant robots just smash celebrities would be worth the money

Redelta 88

Freeplay Convert
Dec 2, 2005
Ontariario
Dr. Steve's show was hysterical. I felt my nuts the entire time. I still need to buy flashlight batteries to make a nut 'o lantern.

thickdickeddie

Sep 26, 2005
I heard some of the show...i've had a vasectemy and it's not big deal... just ice and stay put for 2 days. As far as your spooge goes...no difference in feeling or what it looks like. The wife actually says the taste is not as bitter.

H

Hog of Plenty

I want to use this as an opportunity to bring up something that has been pissing me off for a while and it finally really got to me this weekend. It seems like almost every weekend, somone forgets to update the pad data and leave portions or even whole segments of the show marked as some commercial.
Can we stop being slack ass dicks and get on the f'ing ball herer already? I kinda thought you would get over it by now, but I wind up erasing shows, when I should only be getting rid of commercials and it really bugs me. It happens on the SNV and it also happens occasionally on the Ron and Fez replays.
Speaking of which, why is the Friday R and F replay labeled as Best Of all the time?

May 27, 2005
Tennessee
Dr. Steve's show was hysterical. I felt my nuts the entire time. I still need to buy flashlight batteries to make a nut 'o lantern.
dammit, I wish i'd thought of "nut o lantern"...it was pre-halloween after all.

I am an unfunny ass.

I'll remember this for next time, thanks! :)