So AntH Finally Wrote a Book...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The only new material for me was the foreword by Jim Norton, exposing what an insecure, sulking mess The Opster was very early into the XM era.
He said that almost everything in the book was shit that he talked about on air

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He surprisingly left out a couple things like his dad throwing the spaghetti against the wall. You'd think that would be the name of one of the chapters

ysr50

Donator
I'd probably read his book these days. Enough time has passed that some things might seem fresh, I just don't want to pay for it. In my humble opinion Anthony was the cornerstone of O and A as far as humor was concerned. Opie absolutely should be involved in the conversation, but he isn't funny and his job was to steer the ship, something he did very well. I found out about them just a few years before the end and I'm jealous of you guys that were along for the ride when the show was really running on all 8 cylinders. They both stink as individuals, but there was a time that the combination was outstanding. I'll never forget waking up to Ecstasy Of Gold.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I'd probably read his book these days. Enough time has passed that some things might seem fresh, I just don't want to pay for it. In my humble opinion Anthony was the cornerstone of O and A as far as humor was concerned. Opie absolutely should be involved in the conversation, but he isn't funny and his job was to steer the ship, something he did very well. I found out about them just a few years before the end and I'm jealous of you guys that were along for the ride when the show was really running on all 8 cylinders. They both stink as individuals, but there was a time that the combination was outstanding. I'll never forget waking up to Ecstasy Of Gold.
and if it was the alternate version of EOG, it was going to be worst of because AntH was probably drunk errrr over slept

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Buy it ay cheap fuck.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Oh absolutely. O&A were like my private club that not many people I knew were into and a couple Stern fan friends who openly didn't like them at all. I used to work as a cable tech and would relish if my first route took awhile to get to in morning traffic just so I could have more time in the truck listening. I eagerly looked forward to Jocktober every year, it was my favorite thing. Visited the show live a couple times, did the walk over with the gang, got my balls busted by Club Soda Kenny, met Stalker Patty, got a couple pics standing with O & A and Jimmy and Patrice.Got the impression Happy Typing Girl was sort of a snotty bitch based on some snide comment she made to me standing there waiting for the show to start. Ill always miss that show, especially because I can remember pretty well where exactly I was working when certain famous bits or incidents happened. If you want to go all the way back, I remember sitting in my room at my parents house the afternoon of 9-11 after certain people did something after I got home from work listening to them play Metallica's Seek and Destroy on WNEW between taking calls