So I thought I was going to die on Saturday...

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
The "Where's My Car?" thread was a drunken post, and I would apologize for it but since Wackbag is in zany horse humping happy dildo mode, everyone seemed to let it slide.

Anyway, let me tell you about the hike back to my apartment.

From 9:30 Friday night to 5:30 Saturday morning, I was pretty much drinking my balls off and hopping all over town. The last place I went was a friend's apartment, where a few of us were enjoying some Burger King and attempting to sober up a little as it was 5:30 in the fucking morning. At around 6am, I said my goodbyes, head out the door, and began the 3 mile hike back to my apartment.

Halfway to my destination, I heard a dog barking at me from across the street. At first I ignored it, but then out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a large four-legged monster crossing the street. SHIT!!!

So it was dark and no one was around, which meant if this thing decided to have me for breakfast I'd have no way of getting help.

The dog kept a distance of about 5 yards behind me, keeping its pace with mine and barking angrily. Great, its stalking me. I tried my best to ignore it and not give away the fact that I was petrified. During this time, two, that's right, two taxis passed me, which means I had two chances to have an advantage over the situation. Taxis in Oklahoma? You don't get opportunities like this! But I was afraid that if I made any sudden movements (such as hailing a taxi), this beast would kill me.

Kujo followed me for a good half a mile, and eventually got bored and ran off. Maybe the thing was just making sure I wasn't going to hang around in his turf.

I have never been so scared in my life.

nevnut

Feb 14, 2006
Nevada
You should have just beat it to death with your golf club.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Only pussies, and faggots are afraid of dogs, which one are you? :icon_mrgr

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
So you run about 18-20 mph, huh? Wow you are fast! :action-sm
I was walking.

And douchenozzle, I'm not afraid of DOGS. I love dogs. I was afraid of this dog because I was all alone and this huge thing was barking at me and following me.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
You should have fucked the dog in the ass, showed him who's boss.

He wouldn't have followed you if you did.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Next time, smear yourself in peanut butter. You'll have a friend for life.

MDiaMAok

Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg NC
yeah, my goldfish stares me down and follows me with his eyes all the time.
so i know how you feel... its scary huh?

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
all you had to do was stop walking, approach the dog and pet him lovingly on top of his furry 'lil head and all would have been right. faggot. :action-sm

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
When you sobered up were you embarrassed to find out that Cujo was a shih tzu? :action-sm

it's scary when you're being chased by a dog at night ... I think I would've peed myself

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
It was an Oklahoma dog . couldn't you just sing Patsy Cline songs till it started crying?