So many negative videos lately.... This should make everyone around here happy.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Holy fuck. I guess he fell down some stairs or something.

Oh, and fuck him, his family, and the people whining about it.

edit - if those pictures are from 2006, why the hell do they look like they were taken in the early 80s?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
fuck him and fuck those savages, i would not have been able to keep my cool when that sheeboon started screaming, i would have intentionally called her a fucking cunt.

and fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk those bleeding hearts that were bitching about it, i would love to stand in front of them and intice them to phyicaly harm me buy calling them cunts, slits holes and every thing else i could, then coorrrrreecccttt them

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=783_1206201875[/video]

this one makes me feel better

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
fuck him and fuck those savages, i would not have been able to keep my cool when that sheeboon started screaming, i would have intentionally called her a fucking cunt.
I'd love to see you as the judge, banging that gavel and screaming, "Order in the cunt! Order in the cunt!"

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Three agencies arrested this asshole, and nobody did a proper pat down. This could have ended up very ugly of this little monkey decided to open fire on the detectives.
Yeah, that was a MAJOR fuck up on so many levels. "Well, we got the one gun....just pass him off to the next officer....off to the detectives....." then BOOM. Duuuuude you got your gun in your pants....you get ya water in there and then BOOM!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Three agencies arrested this asshole, and nobody did a proper pat down. This could have ended up very ugly of this little monkey decided to open fire on the detectives.
Do you think it was a case of "the other guys probably patted him down"? At some point there's probably a level of "diminishing returns" when it comes to the number of officers, let alone agencies, on the scene.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Do you think it was a case of "the other guys probably patted him down"? At some point there's probably a level of "diminishing returns" when it comes to the number of officers, let alone agencies, on the scene.
It's complacency in my eyes. I tried to drive that home in every rookie I ever had. Fuck other guys and if they take offense to it, pat down anyone you put in your car. It's just what you MUST do. According to the investigation of this incident, the guy was caught with a gun. So apparently the officers who hooked him figured they had "THE GUN" so that was that. Complacency took over and they figured "here is his gun". So nobody looked for another gun. That's the last I heard on it.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
It's complacency in my eyes. I tried to drive that home in every rookie I ever had. Fuck other guys and if they take offense to it, pat down anyone you put in your car. It's just what you MUST do. According to the investigation of this incident, the guy was caught with a gun. So apparently the officers who hooked him figured they had "THE GUN" so that was that. Complacency took over and they figured "here is his gun". So nobody looked for another gun. That's the last I heard on it.
I got my FTO certification this past February and plan on hammering into my probies head that complacency will kill. Of course that and doing my helper monkey work.

Top Bottom