so what did you do today?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
well since i would have to assume at least some of you also have jobs, what did you do today to justify your pay check?

today i partly installed the new floor pans in my bosses 65 ford ranchero, i have at least 10 hours of work left on this side, then i get to do it all over again on the right side.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Tested out a 5 door 4 mullion panel for some Air force Aircraft Hanger, And went to a Baseball game go Ducks www.liducks.com We " Squished the Fish " tonight..

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
1. Taught some kids how to play "Pomp and Circumstance" so they can feel like they have accomplished the greatest feat of their lives at their 8th grade graduation (8th grade graduation is WAYYYY overblown in my town).

2. Strip Club Break

3. Ran lights and sound for a school chorus concert.

4. Checked out Wackbag.

miss #2

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Issued-out a buncha repossession orders today. . . doing my part to help get people "back on their feet again". ;)

Beeman99

worked the bees

had a hot waitress flirt with me at supper

fuck my gf

sleep time

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Got up at one with a screaming hangover, fixed some old ladys sink, then went to my friends house and replaced ten foot of galvenized waterline, drank 5 Heinekins and told golfing stories.
Bought a cheesesteak, went home to chill.

FishinForBabies

Certified master faildozer operator
called work, no loads, called the office to see if the log department needed me, they didnt. but my co-driver fucked something up.

went outside and helped my dad spray pesticides on the garden. then packed up a shitload of model trains I just sold on ebay.

then drove out back with the Glock and the .300 win mag rifle and blew some more holes in a tree. I think I might be able to take that damn tree down with another 120 round volley from my SKS.

then I watched smokin aces, then checked wackbag. checked on my nation at cybernations.net

now I am off to play my turns on my character on kingdomofloathing.com

then I go to bed.

then tomorrow (aka later today) I get to mail those boxes, go to the bank and get a new check card/atm card, get a haircut, and stop by my mom's house and pick up my dad's old double barrel to drop off at the gunsmith to get a new firing pin installed. then hopefully get a load and get the fuck outta here. if not, I'll haul out the SKS rifles and take down that tree.

I stayed in my house like a god damn prisoner because the cops in Wylie, TX got my fucking license suspended by basically writing me a ticket/taking me to jail every time they see my car.

Never buy a 300+ HP car when you live in a small town with a commerce driven PD. I don't even have to be moving... I got a damn ticket while walking back to my car in a 7-11 parking lot. He "clocked me doing 15 over on the way to the 7-11, but was busy doing paperwork and already cleared the radar", and yes, the podunk, piece of shit judges and DAs just let this shit happen.

I can't wait for this house to sell

I stayed in my house like a god damn prisoner because the cops in Wylie, TX got my fucking license suspended by basically writing me a ticket/taking me to jail every time they see my car.

Never buy a 300+ HP car when you live in a small town with a commerce driven PD. I don't even have to be moving... I got a damn ticket while walking back to my car in a 7-11 parking lot. He "clocked me doing 15 over on the way to the 7-11, but was busy doing paperwork and already cleared the radar", and yes, the podunk, piece of shit judges and DAs just let this shit happen.

I can't wait for this house to sell
You need to mount a camera on your dashboard dude. I have one in my truck just incase I see some stupid shit OR when I get pulled over. And it works at night also because it has 0-LUX infrared.

One podunk cop of a town I was driving through pulled me over for tailgating him. The dumb motherfucker was on the side of the road and with all of his wisdom waiting until I got near and pulled out infront of me. So for about 30ft I was within 15ft of the rear of his car. Well he turns on his light and I pass him since he pulled onto the void area next to an intersection light and then got behind me. I explained to him that he had pulled infront of me and that a ticket was unwarranted. He went about his business. He was such a fucking hick douche bag. That kind of shit gives law enforcement officers a bad name.

kid afrika

I woke up at the crack of 7:30P.

Went grocery shopping...

Bought a case of OE800 40s...

Been working on my Internet sales since about 9:00P last night.

I'll sleep for a few hours in a bit, then it's off to the warehouse to shoot product photos of more inventory so I can list it on the site.

Freelance kinda rules, but it has its downside as well.

Income is sporadic at best, but at least I don't have to answer to "the man".

My quandary is, sometimes I wish I could depend on "the man" for a weekly paycheck.

TFM, are you using the CLECOs(sp?) to hold the panel in place as you apply spot welds? Just curious. I've never done panel replacement, but I have a basic understanding of how it's done. Sometimes, I miss the hands on work... but then I look at my hands and I'm thankful that they aren't covered in dirt and cuts/scabs.

I woke up late and therfore was also about 15 minutes late for work. I used microwave antennas to send video to another station about an hour's drive away. I set up a livelink mobile truck connection so a reporter could appear on TV for the news.

Then I went to cash a check so I could have some money to buy groceries (and ammo/dvds) with and made a trip to a little store we call Wal-Mart. I came home, made some dinner and started watching DVDs of CSI (never able to catch the show) after I packed away 300rounds of 38 Special ammo in a clear storage box along with thousands of other rounds in different calibers.

Was off today from my lucrative pizza delivery job, so I woke up around 2pm.
Played 4 games of 2005 MVP Baseball, kicked the living shit out of the Brewers and Dodgers, went to Starbucks got a coffee, watched the Cardinals game and NBA finals, caught up on the Sopranos, writing this post....

Very eventful day huh.

THE FEZ MAN

TFM, are you using the CLECOs(sp?) to hold the panel in place as you apply spot welds? Just curious. I've never done panel replacement, but I have a basic understanding of how it's done. Sometimes, I miss the hands on work... but then I look at my hands and I'm thankful that they aren't covered in dirt and cuts/scabs.
yea i just got them, and they work great, thats kind of what got this thread started, the fucking dope that i work for doesn't know what they are or why i would possible want to use them, 40 years in the body shop business and he has know fucking idea what im doing or why or how im doing it, now too him im doing it wrong,(in his mind) but he doesn't have a clue what im doing. he wanted to coat the floor with fiberglass and be done with it, as you can see from the photos the floor was very rusted and perforated throughout. 40 years in the business and im the idiot for wanting to do a job right that my name is going to be associated with, he already fucked up most of the out side because he doesn't know how to weld. :icon_rollhe thinks that anything that isn't chrome or black paint is a waste of time, i just want to punch him, he's spending thousands of dollars on trim and crap but refuses to allow me to strip the car to bare metal, he is such a fucking moron. when im done only an expert is going to know that the floors have be replaced, thats my goal, when he's done what he's doing, any one is going to know that he painted it, its been a long standing feud in my shop, im the young hot go getter, he's the lazy slob.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Yesterday I got to work, read wackbag, sent out some emails about fixed assets/capital expense to see about writing them off vs depreciating them. I got called into a meeting that lasted almost 3 hours that I really didn't need to attend. Caught up on WB again. I would have been more productive if I wasn't in that damn meeting.

Left work, went to the gym, went home & worked for my PT job. I closed orders, sent emails out on orders open 5+ days, and followed up with a few international customers.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
got up around 5:30am...showered...came to work..checked wackbag...listened to the show..here I am

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
woke up at 11pm last night, went to work handling meats and cutting the cheese, came home, listened to the show online, fiddled with my Magic decks. Need to take a shower and head to the comic book store to buy cards I need to finish a deck. Then tonight I will be playing in a tournament

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Way to break the stereotypes people.

Kid Africa...I woke up at the crack of 7:30P.

Went grocery shopping...

Bought a case of OE800 40s...
White guy with shaved head...
Sam Addams.....Then I went to cash a check so I could have some money to buy groceries (and ammo/dvds) with and made a trip to a little store we call Wal-Mart. I came home, made some dinner and started watching DVDs of CSI (never able to catch the show) after I packed away 300rounds of 38 Special ammo in a clear storage box along with thousands of other rounds in different calibers.

THE FEZ MAN

got paid, fucked with an over all paint job that im working on, then got back on the floor, forgot my god damn camera, still didnt finish it yet, then painted a tail gate for a pick up, hopefully i can just put it together and not have to rub it

dodisman

Drove to Dunkin Donuts got a big ass coffee, drove to work, sat in cube and tossed nerf football to myself off and on for 9 hours in between running performance and regression tests on a bunch of shitty web portals, had an ice cream social with a shitload of indians in a conference room, then back to cube, then drove home where I have commenced my drinking.

worked today with the worst hangover of my life...i'm still hurting right now...

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
I decided not to got to school today, when I have my final exams all next week.

Fuck the man. maaaannnn.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Issued-out a buncha repossession orders today. . . doing my part to help get people "back on their feet again". ;)
outstanding, sounds like the same thing i did today:
called deadbeats, put their cars our for repo, tried to make them pay me to get them back, and repeat (somewhere in there i smoked, checked the bag, and thought seriously about slicing my own throat because my job is so horrible)

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Got up, tried to make myself look presentable, taught autistic kids, did paperwork, drove home, got dressed up with turbo speed, ran a wine tasting table, came home, changed, freshened makeup, grabbed a beer and now I am currently waiting for my friend to call to tell me she is on her way to the place Im meeting her at

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
nothing. my boss changed my schedule so i don't have to work Fridays, so i just slept in and vegged all day. about to head to a carnival in a bit though.