So... what's new?

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Anything interesting happen to you today?

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Hi sweetie, we missed you...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I cut the grass, and went to Costco and bought some meat

Chip Spackler

Donator
Got a check from a very old retirement account in the mail today (employer went tits up a few years ago- tons of litigation stalled my 401K transfer). I opted to cash it out- I'll pay off the bankruptcy attorney and throw a couple of grand into a Merrill Edge account to grow. Maybe see about getting some hardwood floors put in to my ex/kids house to make it easier for that bitch to clean...

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'm probably dying from vitamin D poisoning due to all that sun exposure you forced me to endure, but otherwise I'm okay.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I'm probably dying from vitamin D poisoning due to all that sun exposure you forced me to endure, but otherwise I'm okay.
The only way to die from vitamin D poisoning is to eat the raw liver of a polar bear

Chip Spackler

Donator
My cute critters are loading properly for the first time since February. The down-time was totally worth it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
My cute critters are loading properly for the first time since February. The down-time was totally worth it.
You have some weird pet names for your kids.

Also I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Got promoted at work, fell in love with a beautiful woman who I respect, found empathy and understanding for the struggles of minorities, made plans to destroy all my firearms, registered as a Democrat, and experienced true happiness for once.

And all that went away the second this site came back online.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
At least you weren't outside because of some stupid fucking video game people won't shut up about. I know nothing about it but I hope there's a chance it makes people run out in front of traffic.

Chip Spackler

Donator
You have some weird pet names for your kids.

Also I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
Since I donated early in the year, the bottom of each page says "thanks for donating. Instead of an ad, here's a cute critter"-

But I never saw the pictures of the "cute critters" until now. Just pointing it out.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Anything interesting happen to you today?
Well, now that you mention it, there IS this one website that I monitor pretty much all day, kinda like crack to me, that was having some issues.

GODDAMN IT, YOU ABANDONED US WACKBAG!!!!

Do you know how hard it is to find shit to keep myself occupied at work all day?

Love ya pookie. :action-sm

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
My girlfriends grandmother was dying. So she drove to Upstate NY to go be with her. And of course her car took a shit. So I drove an hour and a half and replaced her altenator on the side of 84 in the dark during a thunderstorm. I'm owed a few blowjobs.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Went and picked winners at Del Park (didn't gamble), bought drinks at St. Gabe's now off to have a 13-hour fugg session with the missus. Truly blessed!!

I know nothing about it but I hope there's a chance it makes people run out in front of traffic.
I don't even know how the original games work, but I have heard this is already happening with this latest one.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Got promoted at work, fell in love with a beautiful woman who I respect, found empathy and understanding for the struggles of minorities, made plans to destroy all my firearms, registered as a Democrat, and experienced true happiness for once.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.

And all that went away the second this site came back online.
gay

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
New York
New Jersey
New Mexico
New England
New Caledonia