So where IS Opie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Obviously Jimmy was kidding about the skin tag on the nuts.

Can I say congrats on the new kid? That's my bet.

He's been off twitter for too long to be anything else but that IMO.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Gotta be a kid. I still don't get why they wouldn't just say it. Opie announced that she was pregnant so it's not a secret.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Asbury Park, enjoying the lack of Schwoogies on the beach during lifeguard hours.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
visiting the inmates of block island

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
That Opie, he lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Well there is no Occupy gathering for him to be infiltrating so my guess is a long weekend at some zen meditation retreat thing. Ohhhhm.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Well there is no Occupy gathering for him to be infiltrating so my guess is a long weekend at some zen meditation retreat thing. Ohhhhm.
Are there any new bacon sundaes coming out that need enjoying by a staged fat woman?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Yeah, I immediately thought "kid."

Rangers484

Chia Obama, WTF?
Basketball fantasy camp. I heard he punched out Michael Jordan after a hard foul.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
They finish with a nude quichich match, which usually ends in a full blown orgy.

Everyone wins.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
let's not look a gift horse in the mouth. 3 great shows in a row.
Yeah, it is gonna be a little rough hearing baby talk Monday morning after these last few shows. I wish Opie could take a "Shut up, no one cares" in stride.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
ugh. I forgot he was coming back next week.

I don't mind the baby talk. I remember when he had his first child and he used to talk about it. I found it interesting and as a person with no children I also found it informative.

But I like Opie when he is just talking about honest shit and not trying to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.