So You Think You Can Dance (hey anything's possible)

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Alright I'm sure that this thread isn't anywhere else on here, but don't be afraid if you want so you think you can dance, it doesn't make you gay.....it makes you fez :)

so Benji's (the winner from last year) sister is on the show this year, also Travis and Stanislav both have siblings on the show this year. there are also some new faces who are quite talented. Also, Hok is finally on the show, if you remember he made it last year but couldn't compete because he was only on a student visa.

Hopefully someone else watches this, the few threads that i've started have bombed miserably :)

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
I'll admit it...I watch.

NEWS FLASH

THE GIRLS ARE CRAZY HOT!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
thank God the 3 of you have vaginas...

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
:) i'm a chick too, but its ok for guys to watch it or else my thread will go nowhere
ohyeah i guess i should have known by the, "i have a vagina" user title. but then again, you never do know on this board.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Holy God...I'm the only guy that fessed up....this could get rough.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
i will watch for moments like this

:haha7:

and the smoking hot chicks that will surely be on the show.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
so, have your all's menstrual cycles synched up yet?

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
I checked out the first 2 episodes becuase I love watching people make fools of themselves. But I have to agree, the girls are fuckin hot, wearing half shirts and skin tight pants.
Lots of cleavage and bellies

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
I watched the auditions to see the delusional people and the hot FLEXIBLE girls in virtually nothing.

One question - when did they change the name of the show to "So You Think You Have Limbs?"

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I danced for about 8 years and the people who own and run the studio were Dan Karaty's parents and sisters. He's the incredibly lame judge on the show seen here:

I watch the show partly to see his useless input.

highway23

I miss NY wings
I danced for about 8 years and the people who own and run the studio were Dan Karaty's parents and sisters. He's the incredibly lame judge on the show seen here:

I watch the show partly to see his useless input.
major douche bag...so fucking annoying

Simby19

yeah and his sisters were cunts

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
To be perfectly honest, I actually hate the show. I CAN'T STAND any of the judges except for maybe the break dancing guy...he's the most normal of them all. The British guy is a complete ass and he makes my stomach turn when he mimicks a "dance move". Rosie's retarded sister makes me want to throw shit at my TV when she cackles, and the new age lesbian is a fucking wierdo and, well...a new age lesbian. I would bet she smells like petruli oil too.....blech.

As for the dancing....no thanks, especially the....what's it called? Modern? Is that what it's called, "Modern"? GAY! The only shit I think is cool is the Swing stuff....the guy that won last year and his cousin were cool to watch. I like Swing because, like Anthony, I dig that whole era. Swing reminds me of the 40s and WWII USO dances and shit. The "Zombie Dance" from last year was cool as shit though.

So, other than "swing" and "Zombie dancing", it's all about the hot chicks with dancers bodies and shorty shorts for me.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
alright i still don't like mia but the piece she choreographed was my favorite of last night

Simby19

alright i still don't like mia but the piece she choreographed was my favorite of last night
That was by far the best routine probably ever. Perhaps it was just the chick, but I still rewound and watched it again.

I don't even recognize a few of the top 20. It's weird how they edit the auditions.