so...

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
#1
I take it nobody is using this forum...?
 

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
#3
oh well... i suppose i can close it up later this week...
 
#4
i don't use paltalk but it makes sense. why post on a paltalk forum when you can just go and chat on paltalk?
 

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
#5
This forum is to help the new people who don't know about paltalk and recount various exploits in the chatrooms or videos.
 

TheClone

Registered User
#6
I had the unfortunate encounter of turning on a cam that seemed like a chick just to see a guy lean over and suck his own dick....shiver....no homo...no ...no homo
 
Q

QueenOfRock

Guest
#7
If I show my tits on Paltalk will I be liked?

This is just a random question. :)
 
Q

QueenOfRock

Guest
#9
Cool. I need to get a WOW sticker.. Im sending in my SASE tomorrow!
 

novalia

do not stare
#10
i used it once to have a question answered.. maybe we need boobie screenies to keep it fresh =)
 
Q

QueenOfRock

Guest
#11
Im a noob and I have a few questions about some settings. I know this isn't the proper place for them. But there isn't a Forum upkeep and questions thread. Could one of you answer it for me?

Do you have to post a certain number of posts to get to change your avatar? and what about Sigs? I can't change them.. Did I do something wrong when setting up my account?
 

Taso

Wackbag Elitist
#12
QueenOfRock said:
Im a noob and I have a few questions about some settings. I know this isn't the proper place for them. But there isn't a Forum upkeep and questions thread. Could one of you answer it for me?

Do you have to post a certain number of posts to get to change your avatar? and what about Sigs? I can't change them.. Did I do something wrong when setting up my account?
PM a Mod with your questions, preferably Tools aka The Mod Formerly Known as Bunny, as an added gesture i know he likes it when you add pictures of feces to your PMs.
 
Q

QueenOfRock

Guest
#13
LOL.. I will keep that in mind.. :) Thanks for the help guys. :)
 

JAndrea95

Registered User
#14
SOS said:
This forum is to help the new people who don't know about paltalk and recount various exploits in the chatrooms or videos.
yep! agreed
 

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
#16
I Learn something new everyday on Paltalk -- Today I learned that Lee Mels is the newest Memeber on Wackbag!!! Yeah!!
 

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
#17
Lee Mels said:
I Learn something new everyday on Paltalk -- Today I learned that Lee Mels is the newest Memeber on Wackbag!!! Yeah!!
Welcome Lee Mels. Have a good time. :action-sm
 
#18
QueenOfRock said:
Cool. I need to get a WOW sticker.. Im sending in my SASE tomorrow!

Miss I have alot of stickers I could prob get ya some out...Just send me a pm and a pic, preferably of feces:action-sm

Wow I should edit...that post is 6 months old
 

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
#19
Close the forum and move me back over to Computers and gaming please!
 

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
#20
KevSlider said:
Close the forum and move me back over to Computers and gaming please!
 

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
#23
I learned that there are hot chicks on there.
 
Top