so...

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
I take it nobody is using this forum...?

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
oh well... i suppose i can close it up later this week...

i don't use paltalk but it makes sense. why post on a paltalk forum when you can just go and chat on paltalk?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
This forum is to help the new people who don't know about paltalk and recount various exploits in the chatrooms or videos.

TheClone

I had the unfortunate encounter of turning on a cam that seemed like a chick just to see a guy lean over and suck his own dick....shiver....no homo...no ...no homo

Q

QueenOfRock

If I show my tits on Paltalk will I be liked?

This is just a random question. :)

Q

QueenOfRock

Cool. I need to get a WOW sticker.. Im sending in my SASE tomorrow!

novalia

do not stare
i used it once to have a question answered.. maybe we need boobie screenies to keep it fresh =)

Q

QueenOfRock

Im a noob and I have a few questions about some settings. I know this isn't the proper place for them. But there isn't a Forum upkeep and questions thread. Could one of you answer it for me?

Do you have to post a certain number of posts to get to change your avatar? and what about Sigs? I can't change them.. Did I do something wrong when setting up my account?

Taso

Wackbag Elitist
QueenOfRock said:
Im a noob and I have a few questions about some settings. I know this isn't the proper place for them. But there isn't a Forum upkeep and questions thread. Could one of you answer it for me?

Do you have to post a certain number of posts to get to change your avatar? and what about Sigs? I can't change them.. Did I do something wrong when setting up my account?
PM a Mod with your questions, preferably Tools aka The Mod Formerly Known as Bunny, as an added gesture i know he likes it when you add pictures of feces to your PMs.

Q

QueenOfRock

LOL.. I will keep that in mind.. :) Thanks for the help guys. :)

JAndrea95

SOS said:
This forum is to help the new people who don't know about paltalk and recount various exploits in the chatrooms or videos.
yep! agreed

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
I Learn something new everyday on Paltalk -- Today I learned that Lee Mels is the newest Memeber on Wackbag!!! Yeah!!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Lee Mels said:
I Learn something new everyday on Paltalk -- Today I learned that Lee Mels is the newest Memeber on Wackbag!!! Yeah!!
Welcome Lee Mels. Have a good time. :action-sm

QueenOfRock said:
Cool. I need to get a WOW sticker.. Im sending in my SASE tomorrow!

Miss I have alot of stickers I could prob get ya some out...Just send me a pm and a pic, preferably of feces:action-sm

Wow I should edit...that post is 6 months old

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Close the forum and move me back over to Computers and gaming please!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
KevSlider said:
Close the forum and move me back over to Computers and gaming please!

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
I learned that there are hot chicks on there.