Soccer moms, SLAYER, Leif Garrett & a midget

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
I went to see Slayer last night at PNC. While tailgating before the show, a minivan full of soccer moms showed up thinking Bryan Adams was performing.

Time to go!
[yt]s07JpJBpt54[/yt]

Leif Garret was hanging

Saw a midget

SLAYER (audio is a little distorted)

[yt]_9gfBsTVS0c[/yt]

from the pit

The show was cool, we left before Marylin Manson. I couldn't believe Slayer OPENED for Manson.

No porto-potty's anywhere in the parking lot.
The woods were open though.:D

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I went to see Slayer last night at PNC. While tailgating before the show, a minivan full of soccer moms showed up thinking Bryan Adams was performing.

The show was cool, we left before Marylin Manson. I couldn't believe Slayer OPENED for Manson.

Mistake, was not staying for Manson. :hamm:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Such a shame they couldnt of been told the words thatwere next before they gracefully split.
" The Excitment of disection is sweet"

great job tax... Went to Slayer at Tweeter lets see? Im almost normal again,,, few days ago... also left before Mansion.

Damned these people have some maniacs in office around here.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I think there's an article on Vh1.com talking to Kerry King about the tour and that Manson wanted to headline. Slayer's attitude was basically more power to ya, good luck with that and that means we get to the partying earlier than we normally would.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I think there's an article on Vh1.com talking to Kerry King about the tour and that Manson wanted to headline. Slayer's attitude was basically more power to ya, good luck with that and that means we get to the partying earlier than we normally would.
Thats why their FUCKING SLAYER.

P.S Noone better refere to them as SLAYER in this thread.... the correct pronunciation is : FUCKING SLAYER.

Live it, know it, learn it.( Brad Hamilton Voice.)

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
damn funny , the best part was the video when they were leaving, the fatso in the passenger seat looked like she was trying to blow a primordial dwarf!

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
oooo I saw Slayer & Manson on Saturday night... though the show was amazing as well, the people watching was certainly worth it on its own! I loved seeing the middle-aged women who didnt fit in, but unfortunately I didnt see any people who thought they were at a different show! hahha

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
lol thats hilarious...i've actually heard that Bryan Adams is a big SLAYER fan....but seeing soccer moms show up at a SLAYER show would crack me up...SLAYER live FUCKING rules...chemical warfare live is AMAZING

especially before they preform and everyone is yelling SLAAAYER just randomly...good ol thrash \m/ \m/

SHOW NO MERCY

and it's a shame that slayer toured with manson....SLAYER should be on there own tours with GOOD opening acts
i saw them on the unholy alliance tour...mastodon was the only other good band, GHAH at the rest

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover
Feb 20, 2006
Springfield, NJ
Ugh, had to read this post, I've been denying that I am a soccer mom since my kids don't play soccer... yet... But have to face facts, I'm going to be 33 Thursday, have 2 boys, 2.5y and 1y and drive a honda odyssey, I am a soccer mom. blechhh, at least I can help o&A with their female demographic...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
so, did you fuck a soccer mom and get to toss a midget?

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
Ugh, had to read this post, I've been denying that I am a soccer mom since my kids don't play soccer... yet... But have to face facts, I'm going to be 33 Thursday, have 2 boys, 2.5y and 1y and drive a honda odyssey, I am a soccer mom. blechhh, at least I can help o&A with their female demographic...
do you listen to slayer? lol and yeah, i'm sorry....you do "qualify" as a soccer mom....but the o&a kinda cancels some of it out :clap:

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
lol thats hilarious...i've actually heard that Bryan Adams is a big SLAYER fan....but seeing soccer moms show up at a SLAYER show would crack me up...SLAYER live FUCKING rules...chemical warfare live is AMAZING

especially before they preform and everyone is yelling SLAAAYER just randomly...good ol thrash \m/ \m/

SHOW NO MERCY

and it's a shame that slayer toured with manson....SLAYER should be on there own tours with GOOD opening acts
i saw them on the unholy alliance tour...mastodon was the only other good band, GHAH at the rest
I agree Chemical Warfare was my fave song performed that night...

I did like Manson though, I thought it was a great performance... but of course I actually like Manson's music on its own, so thats the difference between me and you, Im assuming

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover
Feb 20, 2006
Springfield, NJ
do you listen to slayer? lol and yeah, i'm sorry....you do "qualify" as a soccer mom....but the o&a kinda cancels some of it out :clap:
:action-sm Thanks, does it count that I listen to my husband play along with his bass guitar? Tried playing a song with him on the electric, that should've been on youtube...

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.

SHOW NO MERCY

honestly.... I'm a huge " FUCKING SLAYER" fan... but even with the mansion freaks it was pretty scarce here in philly. I would guess 80% were there for 'fucking slayer!"

tweeter bout 1/2 full.

So,,, Im getting the demo... venuewise...

" FUCKING SLAYER" has outgrown the Electric factories. but not filling mega stadiums... There are at that awkward stage.

Cause most of America listenes to Rap.

Once again a solution to all problems... I kidd, I kidd.

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
honestly.... I'm a huge " FUCKING SLAYER" fan... but even with the mansion freaks it was pretty scarce here in philly. I would guess 80% were there for 'fucking slayer!"

tweeter bout 1/2 full.

So,,, Im getting the demo... venuewise...

" FUCKING SLAYER" has outgrown the Electric factories. but not filling mega stadiums... There are at that awkward stage.

Cause most of America listenes to Rap.

Once again a solution to all problems... I kidd, I kidd.
some short fat red-headed girl who looked about 16 but was holding a beer was walking through the lobby before Slayer came on and yelled out FUCKIN SLAAAAAAAAYEEERRRRR and then proceeded to call someone who looked at her a pussy and spilled her beer all over herself ... we laaaaaffed and laaaaffed

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
i am a FUCKING SLAYER fan as well....i LOVE slayer....and will always love slayer ha ha and at the show i was at...i saw some heroin junkie it looked like getting his ass pummled in the "pit" i actually felt bad for him...i guess Angel of Death and lots of drunk people will do that

SHOW NO MERCY rules all....GREAT album

and it does count that your husband plays along with his bass!!

i like certain manson....the old stuff...but it's been a while since i've listened to that...i do LOVE industrial though!!!! OH YES

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Whew! I got scared for a second when I saw the title of this thread. Just checked and the video tape is still where I stashed it. ;)

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
i am a FUCKING SLAYER fan as well....i LOVE slayer....and will always love slayer ha ha and at the show i was at...i saw some heroin junkie it looked like getting his ass pummled in the "pit" i actually felt bad for him...i guess Angel of Death and lots of drunk people will do that

SHOW NO MERCY rules all....GREAT album

and it does count that your husband plays along with his bass!!

i like certain manson....the old stuff...but it's been a while since i've listened to that...i do LOVE industrial though!!!! OH YES
You arent suppose to hurt small people in a pit, Or anyone...If I saw that there would be chin bruises to everyone that touched that skank.Skank or not, the PIT! Has rules. I enforce.

I was taught a lesson in my early pit days... there was this guy... HUGE, covered in ink.Scariest looking guy in the world. Im 6'1, not small. I stayed away from him.... but at a Pantera show he caught me... It was like getting hit with a fucking refridgerator.
I was instantly so mad i saw red.

Before I could get off my ass, I saw this huge handgrab mine lift me literaly regaining my composier, he cracked a smile and klnocked this other dude on his ass. no anger.

Thats a pit. Brothers letting out anger... no reprocussions...a brotherhood letting out anger in amanaged way... If you hurt someone forreal... In theearly days... your fucking dead.

Whole pit will kick your ass... So dont go into a pit unless you know the rules.

Sadly like the Maffia the kids have no respect.... fucked it all up.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
The title of this thread reminded me of a really nice dream I had the other night...

off to the JJO thread.........

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
The only way to see Fucking Slayer is in a smaller venue. I saw them at Irving Plaza like 6 years ago and I couldn't walk for a month. There was no escaping the pit unless you stood on the bar. I did get to kick a few fake ass skinheads which is always nice since they live to beat up little kids in the pit.

You will never be in a crazier pit then when they bust out Angel Of Death.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
In the first pic the chick second from the left. Anyone else think she looks like Freddy Krueger?

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
SLAAAAYYYYEEEERRRRRR

Angel of Death is great live...wish Tom could still do the high pitch scream before the song \m/

HELL AWAITS!!!!

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Pantera at the spectrum was the biggest nastiest pit i was ever in... the whole ice surface was a pit.