Soldier suprises son on return from Iraq

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
This video is like a year old.

That being said, I still get choked up EVERY time I watch it.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Wow, I never saw that one. That really got to me.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Propaganda!!!!! HE SHOULD BE KILLING PEOPLE NOT HUGGING HIS SON GET HIM BACK OVER THERE TO DO HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM JOKING/BEING SARCASTIC

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Then where the fuck is your Mr. Winky, you drunk? ;)

I refuse to use winky's they are a reference to tanning booth glasses,,,check out Dump Stories thread and you will see why:p seriously check in ten minutes got a nasty one!

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
That being said, I still get choked up EVERY time I watch it.
I have been avoiding the link because of this comment. Well, I finally broke down and watched it and that is a pretty emotional moment. Damn.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I have been avoiding the link because of this comment. Well, I finally broke down and watched it and that is a pretty emotional moment. Damn.
I remeber seeing that for the first time on the news, made me sick to my stomach, just look at the kids face right as his eyes meet his dad,,the kid was more than just missing him, I think he understood that there was more to it than "daddy's fighting for america" -- but it's hard to keep there lil' eyes and ears away from the news, and he knew his dad may never come back,,,so sad and that's just another brave man and brave family:clap: It's not just the soldier that goes to Iraq that is effected it's the whole family. Those are heroes right there