HitW Solo: A Justice League Story - 09/28/2018

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I'm not being picky. I'm complimenting it, kind of. I'd play a video game with the reds, purples, and oranges of Russia World. But in a movie it doesn't look right.
okay.

I didn't hate this movie.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
So they just let people walk around in straitjackets? They don't even lead them out of their cell?

LiddyRules

It's that stupid Joker boat from that music video for Suicide Squad

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Or it could be bad and forgettable like this music now, but a horrible cover really stands out especially when it doesn't fit the movie.

I wonder if Snyder was going to use it in the film somehow to make it worse.
I guess what Synder did we won't know until the next iteration occurs. Sad what happened.

I personally like it when the end credits music has movie-specific lines.

LiddyRules

I wonder when in the process Death Stroke put on his costume.

I still think he looks like Mugatu from Zoolander.

Did no one think "A League Of Our Own" would be weird? Because it just makes you think of the lady baseball movie. Couldn't they have changed it? Couldn't someone have brought it up?

LiddyRules

That's right @Pigdango, not only did I do the whole thing, I did the whole thing plus credits and I let the credits play in real time.

LiddyRules

I guess what Synder did we won't know until the next iteration occurs. Sad what happened.

I personally like it when the end credits music has movie-specific lines.
Then you're going to lose your s over Eminem's Venom (the theme to Venom) for Venom.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I don't like the Batman Who Can Do Anything, but I hate this completely non-confident Batman. What a shitty leader. "Guys, we all have amazing skills and together....nope. It's Superman. It's Superman or we're doomed! We're doomed! We're all doomed!"
They had one 30 second fight with Steppy and he went straight to that.

LiddyRules

They had one 30 second fight with Steppy and he went straight to that.
Rewatching it for the first time, I forgot how bad Batman was in this. Outside of your Steppenwolf, he might be the worst character. His dialogue is horrendous, he's constantly bumbling, and because it's so brightly lit, he looks ridiculous in the suit.

But I really can't believe they kept the opening credits. Of everything in the movie to cut, including the Lois/Martha Daily Planet scene, and of everything they did cut, why did they keep that opening montage? It doesn't fit the tone of any movie let alone your big budget blockbuster superhero one.

But I legitimately RELed at the White Stripes part during Aquaman's second unnecessary introduction.

What are other things I noticed....

They did a lot of longer-than-necessary cutaways to Flash reaction shots, where his mouth is half open and his eyes dart back and forth.