some recent mexican beheadings

the first one you have to sign up for. your posts stink
Worked for me. Wish I hadn't watched at bedtime last night though. Terrorists are much better at it, these amateurs saw around for 10 minutes before finishing with a machete. The chainsaw one is pretty gruesome.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
I'm not clicking on any of the links...but are any of the guys being beheaded a hipster named Ben?

lajikal

god damn. making them say their names and then leaving one guy to witness it all is fuckin twisted shit. besides the obvious beheadings and all.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Note to self: Stay the fuck out of the Mexican drug trade.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Note to self: Stay the fuck out of the Mexican drug trade.
I live by the "stay the fuck out of Mexico" motto.

Been there once years ago when I visited Tijuana while
staying in San Diego. That was enough for me.

Zoe

New Wackbag
Speaking of beheadings...

Lawyers, judges, cops, doctors.. where is the C4 when you need it in AMERICA? This is a fascist country. It is getting worse. I am a senior citizen and I have never seen the US so bad. I am so tired of drug Nazis and other fascists dictating my pursuit of happiness. There should be a revolution! R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!

lajikal

Lawyers, judges, cops, doctors.. where is the C4 when you need it in AMERICA? This is a fascist country. It is getting worse. I am a senior citizen and I have never seen the US so bad. I am so tired of drug Nazis and other fascists dictating my pursuit of happiness. There should be a revolution! R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!
Reported.

Sunsetspawn

I found some C4 last night playing New Vegas, but I don't have a detonator.