Someone Catch Me Up

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I haven't listened to Ron and Fez for about 4-5 weeks, due to time constraints.
I'm going to catch up on this week tonight, anything I need to know?
Anything crucial happen in the last month or so I need to know about?

Is Dave divorced yet?
Is Dave still eating or drinking shit?
Is Fez still going to the Teen Shrink?
Did Lou Reed or a Stone ever come in?
Etc

Lazy RnF fans, no daily rundowns anywhere...

Gracias

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Dave and Fez are sharing a chair now.

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Nope. Side-by-side. Oh and Fez, Dave, Earl and Pits didn't sleep last night... Dave said it wasn't a problem for Pits because of all the cocaine he does.

Other than that, you'll be caught up.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
And now ESD has a quarrel with another caller this time it's not Turtle but Deena.

She tried to call him out on his lying, for example he mentioned that he started smoking after seeing Steve Buscemi smoking on either Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction, She called him out saying he watched Pulp Fiction, and he said that she was a pot smoker and don't hear well he said either Reservoir or Pulp, so it probably was Pulp.

I just dont know if I remember seeing Steve Buscemi playing the waiter dressed as Buddy Holly at Jackrabbit Slims for a minute on that whole movie smoking a cigarette.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Dave is still Dave
Earl is still worthless
Fez is talking more which is always fantastic.
Ron is still the reason I continue to breathe.

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.

SilasMarner

Aug 18, 2006
Canada
Here's a sample:

"Remember when you said 'Robots are bad?' That was funny."

It's like the fucking Chris Farley Show.

At the least, it is a sort of show log, and definitely an A for effort.

I gotta admit i was disappointed reading it after R+F were gushing (is that actually a word?) about it......But R+F are usually nice in encouraging show supporters.

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
Here's a sample:

"Remember when you said 'Robots are bad?' That was funny."

It's like the fucking Chris Farley Show.

sounds like a lil blog envy to me...

(edited for fear of reprisals due to the vast amount of shite ive regurgitated onto numerous websites over the years)

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
sounds like a lil blog envy to me...

riveting stuff.
... I got nothing. Well played.

Actually for the most part, I find her stuff to be good but I do notice a bit of the "remember that..." stuff and yeah, there's a bit of blog envy.

(Thanks for reading, even if it was only to find material to call me out for being a dick. A hit's a hit.)

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
... I got nothing. Well played.

Actually for the most part, I find her stuff to be good but I do notice a bit of the "remember that..." stuff and yeah, there's a bit of blog envy.

(Thanks for reading, even if it was only to find material to call me out for being a dick. A hit's a hit.)

nah a little selective editing can make anyone look bad. did actually check your proper blog and its good shit...quality tunes too.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Following the bestseller book (and now out of print) "Line of the Day", Ron is now starting his own magazine, "Ron".

Earl is still a liar.

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
Stalker Clints does this on STI..might be more what your looking for

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
Dave is till sucking Ronnies cock every chance he gets, is trying to get everyone else in trouble, and trying to kill Fez so he can turn it into the Ron and Dave show. He still hasnt or wont pay off his bet and is still a cancer to the show. Other than that Fez is still a lunatic.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Dave is till sucking Ronnies cock every chance he gets, is trying to get everyone else in trouble, and trying to kill Fez so he can turn it into the Ron and Dave show. He still hasnt or wont pay off his bet and is still a cancer to the show. Other than that Fez is still a lunatic.
Fez has teamed up with Ike Hilliard, they're the comeback kids.
Everything else you said is true.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
sweet...someone liked my post. You liked me, you really liked me.thank thank you. Im just posting here to get my post count up...can I post yet?