Someone messed with my profile!

Ok, this is weird. I'm getting very angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry. :p One of the mods here updated my profile, because I didn't put the "did I mention Dice in this post yet?" in there. It's OK. You guys can make fun of me anytime :D Anyone else wouldn't get away in one piece though. I might change it once I think of something funnier...

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Well Max, it suits you. All you do is talk about Dice. I love Dice too, but I don't post his every movement. I am waiting for you to post: "Dice just went to get a haircut" What kind of cut will it be?

Calm it, with the Dice shit. We all love Dice, but we all have Napster, we can hear Dice all day.

Shit, Dice is on NAPSTER?? thanks for telling me, man. :p I was only kidding, it's OK. After today I'll try to take a break and not talk about Dice for like a week. Let's see if I can make it. You guys can place bets. lol

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I don't know how to change YOUR profile. hmm...

Originally posted by Max:
<STRONG>Ok, this is weird. I'm getting very angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry. :p One of the mods here updated my profile, because I didn't put the "did I mention Dice in this post yet?" in there. It's OK. You guys can make fun of me anytime :D Anyone else wouldn't get away in one piece though. I might change it once I think of something funnier...</STRONG>
Only one person can change your status, and thats me.... Yes I did it for a goof, I can also then Lock the profile so you cannot change it, but I wouldnt do that ;)

DIRTY_HARRY

Hey thats cool Stingray.I am a Dice fan too.
I Dice carrots
I roll the Dice
Need to borrow money from me??? No Dice
I have yambags lol
I dont mind dice posts but dayemmmmm
Dicey Dice