Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Paulie

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Junior

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • this season

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters
I thought both episodes where great tonight. Hey did anyone else notice Pussy in the 2nd episode. Yeah Pussy was in the second episode. After Livias funeral back at Tonys
house Tony was in the hallway with Furio and Paulie he opens a cabinet with mirrors on the doors and Pussy was in the mirror. Next weeks episode looks good i cant wait.

FOFOLINA

yes i did notice Pussy
and I cant wait for next Sunday that looks good

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
Shut And Never Rat On Your Friends.
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
DTA Don't Trust Anyone (said By Stone Cold 3:16)
Just Say No To Marrige

On next weeks episode Christopher gets made.
And Jackie Jr returns and is asking questions about the disappearence of his uncle Richie.

FOFOLINA

Ya i know i cant wait for that now the 3rd episode looks good as hell

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
Shut And Never Rat On Your Friends.
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
DTA Don't Trust Anyone (said By Stone Cold 3:16)
Just Say No To Marrige

I laughed when the FBI was following him and he would pullup to there cars and either tell them not to move or flip them the middle finger.

FOFOLINA

Hey 1 question was benny the guy from doogie houser?

Yes that was Vinnie Delpino from Doogie Howser. He looked funny. I thought it was another good episode. Janice is a bitch.

FOFOLINA

cool he did change a little
But yes I do agree that Janice is a fucking bitch...
and also with what she did to the russian lady my god she was good the way she told her off I was in tears.....

------------------
I Stupid People Suck
F-ing Tool Head Ass C
Just Say No To Marrige

Yeah well Janice is a cunt and all i got to say watch what happens to her next week. I love it when they flash back to Tonys childhood. I was at Satriales in Kearney that day when they flimed that scene. That other butcher in the pork store was James Gandolfini's real life father.

FOFOLINA

Wow No kidding I cant wait to watch it...
But I have the funny feeling christopher is going to fuck up big time and he wont mean it

------------------
I Stupid People Suck
F-ing Tool Head Ass C
Just Say No To Marrige

No i dont think Christopher is gonna fuck up big time that is just his characters personality. Another thing i noticed when i just rewatched the episode was in the pizza palor scene where Jackie Jr picks a fight with that guy. The guy was none other than former Howard Stern intern Steve Grillo.

I will tell you who i think is gonna be trouble this season that Jackie Jr and Ralph Cifaretto.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
that show rocked. yeah i seen pussy in the mirror, I was like what the fuck.

Oh you mean from last week yeah that one caught everyone off guard it was real quick like a split second. I keep laughing at Benny cause i just think of him saying hey Doogie. LOL

FOFOLINA

Lol I know Jay ......
I agree with what you are saying Jackie and Ralph will be a bit of a prob.....
but are they going to show more of benny in the show and what is he going to do?

------------------
Stupid People Suck
F-ing Tool Head Ass C
Just Say No To Marrige

Benny is gonna be on the show more im not sure how much more. Benny is an Associate he will do whatever Christopher or anyone else tells him to do. Benny probaly wants to make a name for himself in the mafia.

FOFOLINA

so cool I have had a crush on him ever since doogie I have no clue why he ias just so cute I cant wait to see him in more episodes

------------------
Stupid People Suck
F-ing Tool Head Ass C
Just Say No To Marrige

I got a feeling NY might try to cause a problem with Tony about his attacks. Rumor is that Johnny Sack is moving into Tonys neighborhood either next week or so and could it be that Carmine may want him to keep an eye on Tony.

Now I"m so pissed that I can't watch The Sopranos... Damn you to hell Time Warner!!!

------------------
Akane you dummy!!!!

Your local anime resident. :)

Ok i think i just figured something out about this season. I think the reason Johnny Sack has moved into NJ is cause NY is gonna try and make a move on Tony so they can take over his construction business. Ok my reasons remember the 3rd episode of this season Carmine from NY was asking Tony what he has heard on the Newark Riverfront project, Then last week Johnny Sack moves into NJ but says he moved cause his wife wanted to move here. NY is partners with Tony in the construction business and since this Newark Project has 25 million dollars involved i think they are getting greedy and want more than there fair share. I could be wrong but i am guessing.

Thanks i am pretty sure i have picked up on something there. Also look for the FEDS plan to listen in on Tonys coversations in his basement get foiled tonight.

Heh heh bye bye wire-tap fuck the FEDS. I think my construction theory is unfolding infront of our eyes. What a fucking blow Uncle Junior has cancer shit i hope he dont die. That other poor prick who took the golf club off the head that was sad. Fucking shit is brewing this is gonna be the best season yet.

FOFOLINA

OK I will say this it was so sad that bacala had to die like that.... and the Junior thing I dont know but for some reason I think he is doing a guilt trip... I hope I am so worng at that cause of the fact he seems sneaky... and yes your theory is working so well

Uncle Junior is not faking that he has cancer. It was said that his medical condition would be getting worse this season.
I just hope that wasnt his funeral everyone was at in the season finale shot a few weeks back here in Jersey City.