Sopranos Season 6, Part II DVD on sale Tuesday

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Anybody know if there's actual deleted scenes or alternate endings from the ridiculously weak series finale? Or is this just another example of HBO trying to rip off the public with an overpriced, extra-free DVD set?

As an aside: After three years of The Sopranos on DVD at silly prices (Season 1 was still $69.99 up until a few weeks ago), looks like Best Buy is finally offering most of (if not all the previous seasons) for $40 apiece. I've been watching the edited versions on A&E so I don't need to buy it, but seems like a good deal if you've been holding off adding it to your collection.

Jun 17, 2005
Maryland
I'm going to wait until they release the big complete series box set like they did with Six Feet Under

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I'm going to wait until they release the big complete series box set like they did with Six Feet Under
I'm not looking for pretty presentation. I want to see what the other ideas were for the finale so I have some assemblance of closure.

I know David Chase is far too brilliant for me to understand his genius, but show me I didn't invest the last 8 years (for 6 fucking seasons!) to watch a spoiled, unloveable family snacking on greasy food!

Jun 17, 2005
Maryland
I'm not looking for pretty presentation. I want to see what the other ideas were for the finale so I have some assemblance of closure.

I know David Chase is far too brilliant for me to understand his genius, but show me I didn't invest the last 8 years (for 6 fucking seasons!) to watch a spoiled, unloveable family snacking on greasy food!
I don't give a shit about the box either, but they usually throw in some extras that the original DVDs didn't have.