sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
I have tried and tried, but I just can't get into Ron and Fez. Not taking anything away from the show, but when they come on XM, I have to turn them off or I will go to sleep.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
why the need for a thread?

you honestly think anyone cares?

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Sorry to hear that. Thats the beauty of XM though, lots of channels. Hope you find something that makes it good for you.

novalia

do not stare
Mar 14, 2005
oh shit i thought this was going to be one of those suicide threads..
i was hoping to mock you..
oh well.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I have tried and tried, but I just can't get into Ron and Fez. Not taking anything away from the show, but when they come on XM, I have to turn them off or I will go to sleep.
no need for a thread just walk away.....

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
lol, no worries, I'll just wait till O&A come back on. Ron did piss me off a little by knocking country music today. Wasn't necessary, but oh well.

take care all

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
lol, no worries, I'll just wait till O&A come back on. Ron did piss me off a little by knocking country music today. Wasn't necessary, but oh well.

take care all
Ron has said before that old country is good music and modern country is shit.

I don't think I have ever agreed with anything more than that

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Dude, it's ok. Not everyone can get brilliance. It's why smart people are so few in this world. So go watch Larry the Cable Guy and Two and a Half Men and leave the thinking to the people who can actually handle it.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix

take care all
Ron bashes anything and everything especially if it makes a good line...you can't take a joke or criticism about something you like. Perhaps your a little thin skinned for that type of humor. Just seems silly to not like something just because of that.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004

Thats cool man most stupid people dont like the ron and fez show. Now get back to watching American Idol, Good Morning America, and not reading books.

Also why would we care what you think? Is the point of this "look at me" "my opinion matters" post for us to try to get you to like RaF or for you to turn us around on RaF?

On an unrelated note Machine1376, im curious where are you posting from?...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
On an unrelated note Machine1376, im curious where are you posting from?...
A place where insulting country music makes him cry like a bitch.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Jesus just cause he doesn't like something you do. you dont have be suck cocks about it.

I like Ron n fez... if It were just the two of em... I think i could be a listener... All the other stuff kinda feels scripted... just mt 2 cents.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Jesus just cause he doesn't like something you do. you dont have be suck cocks about it.

I like Ron n fez... if It were just the two of em... I think i could be a listener... All the other stuff kinda feels scripted... just mt 2 cents.
jesus why dont you have another drink :icon_roll

Noone gives a fuck if he likes or hates the ron n fez show.... BUT dont start a fucking thread about it because nobody cares.

Its the cry for attention that annoys us... like liddy said most dummys dont get the brilliance

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
just because you CAN start threads, doesnt mean you SHOULD

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
jesus why dont you have another drink :icon_roll

Noone gives a fuck if he likes or hates the ron n fez show.... BUT dont start a fucking thread about it because nobody cares.

Its the cry for attention that annoys us... like liddy said most dummys dont get the brilliance
WAA WAA WHATEVER:icon_roll Jesus ,, that Kettles a black one.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Not exactly you but they hey look at me threads had gone wild in the past months... myself incuded... but, Im mildly retarded so I have an excuse.

Seeya SAt;) whoo hooo!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.