Sorry to the guys who I was playing COD 4 with tonight

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
I dont know what the fuck happened. Every time i tried to invite you in after I lost all of you trying to bring Balzac in it froze locked up, and i try to invite get a few people in and then lose them all. I just got pissed off and decided to go to sleep. Sorry guys.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
no prob man.. just got offlike 10 minutes ago

Had a few good matches with monstercloud, myself, cokelogic, roche and a friedn of his. Then we met upwith dryer, inky and 6 or 7 others and had some GREAT HQ matches.

Im loving being able to play with other fans/board members

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I took NHL online last night, it ran fine, my 360 was being a cunt all last week, but it's been fine this week. Same with my PS3

D

DH 215

Headquarters on Shipping was fun last night.

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
I took NHL online last night, it ran fine, my 360 was being a cunt all last week, but it's been fine this week. Same with my PS3
I dont think its all games. I think only a select few are still effected by this. One if def COD 4, tonight when i get home. I may pop TF2 in and see how that goes online. Or I may decide to let COD 4 matchmaking make me its bitch again.

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
Headquarters on Shipping was fun last night.
Fuck yea it was. We did HQ on Wetwork, on harcore mode. Holy shit was the fun. With the martyrdom perk turned on I kept respawning my team mate would get killed by my granade, and then I would be dead for 30 seconds due to friendly fire.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Haha I was playing FIFA until 4 and saw Balzac was still there. Xbox live will be my downfall.

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
If I was not working today I would have been on untill 4 as well. Tonight if it does not piss me off I will prob be on till 4.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I still don't know where you fuckers are hiding on 360. The only O&A related person I've seen on Live is Danny.

Although someone named "icypick" added me the other day, and he / she seems to be a fan of the show.

hawkey

New Wackbag
Feb 15, 2005
Beeman I have NHL 08, always looking for an online game with someone who isnt a dick bag. add me

Hawkey DUPC

Fuck Nut

"You come outta my balls!"
May 7, 2005
Long Island
I have NHL 08 and COD 4 and would like to play on live with some baggers
add me: KRAZZED :action-sm

zammers

Apr 17, 2007
So. Cal
I played Shipment HQ the other night - HOLY CRAP... did I die a lot. I couldn't take 2 steps without someone sticking a knife in me

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
I played Shipment HQ the other night - HOLY CRAP... did I die a lot. I couldn't take 2 steps without someone sticking a knife in me
Some buddies and I (all ranked in the teens and low 20's at the time) had the pleasure of going against a team of some clan members (2 were in prestige, 2 generals, and the lowest rank was 41) on that map. Between their skills and the helicopters that were constantly being called in it was just spawn and die for us.

At least they had the common courtesy to not gloat after the match was over about the anal r@ping they gave us.

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
So is there no match making like halo has? If you're not familiar, it places you only in matches with equally ranked players.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
So is there no match making like halo has? If you're not familiar, it places you only in matches with equally ranked players.
It seems hit and miss in my opinion. I find that the majority of the time the pool of players is equally divided up in terms of skill. However, once in a while you get the luck (or unluck) of the draw like that. Hell last night I played Mercenary Deathmatch and my team was anywhere from 16 to 36, we played against a team with two 55's, a 9, a 5, a 3, and mid number.

The game was rather close because the lower guys hid so you had to stumble across them, and the two 5-stars got 80% of that teams kills. We won the match, but by maybe 20 points.

Personally, I think that match I described in my other post was probably a product of the server problems and the effects it had on matchmaking in general.

Looking forward to getting my game on tonight :)