Sous Vide cooking

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Using ours again tomorrow, setting a hunk of cow that I got for ~$7 that will be butter soft by the time I get home from work and the temperature in the house won't go up to get it.

I like it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Tell her it was stolen by a negro.
For the last 6 years my sister in law was borrowing my kitchen aid mixer to make Easter pies, my shit head sister died, so, I took her kitchen aid that was my moms, and gave it to her, (my sister in law) I’m still listening to that bitching

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
For the last 6 years my sister in law was borrowing my kitchen aid mixer to make Easter pies, my shit head sister died, so, I took her kitchen aid that was my moms, and gave it to her, (my sister in law) I’m still listening to that bitching
Because you're the negro.

THE FEZ MAN

Ok, I’m thinking I like this stupid gimmick, I put a shitty cheep $15 “rump roast” in last night after dinner frozen solid as a rock, I added that steak house seasoning, some Pepper and two sage leaves vacuum bagged it and left it run about 20 hours at 129deg, took it out and browned the outside on my grill, stupid infrared burner flared up again but it still worked.
So...... turned out perfect perfectly medium rare, tender, flavorful

the max

Yes same. Had steak sandwiches last night.

Put dijon mustard, worcester sauce, onion and garlic powder in the bag, seared the meat on all sides and let it run for about 10 hours at 141. Perfectly cooked and used the juice in the bag to make au jus. Barely needed any knife work at all, just kind of fell apart in a good way.

THE FEZ MAN

Yes same. Had steak sandwiches last night.

Put dijon mustard, worcester sauce, onion and garlic powder in the bag, seared the meat on all sides and let it run for about 10 hours at 141. Perfectly cooked and used the juice in the bag to make au jus. Barely needed any knife work at all, just kind of fell apart in a good way.
I’m curious to try a corned beef, or a pot roast, both of which i baffling “dry out” in a crock pot, I’ve never been able to grasp how I fuck that up. I’m boiling meat, and it comes out like dry ass jerky

I’m curious to try a corned beef, or a pot roast, both of which i baffling “dry out” in a crock pot, I’ve never been able to grasp how I fuck that up. I’m boiling meat, and it comes out like dry ass jerky
You cooking them on low?

the max

I've done pot roasts in the crock pot and yeah the top just dries out. The meat is good and tender enough but the crock pot still dries it out.

The sous vide roast was perfect.

THE FEZ MAN

I've done pot roasts in the crock pot and yeah the top just dries out. The meat is good and tender enough but the crock pot still dries it out.

The sous vide roast was perfect.
I bought some sausage today at the farmers market I’m going to try cooking it in the sous vid then frying it just as an experiment.