9 PM to 12 am et

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
jaminthevalley.com
working friday

end of world cup
ESD's family is upset that Ghanna are the winners

Love Buzz and Falcon go man on the street and ask soccer fans about most of the players being gay and that it is a bad sport..

Soccer has 45 minute halves.
ESD doesn't like commercials!

ESD doesn't like record scratch sound in commercials. Like in the Killers commercils.
Doesn't like the curve balls.
ESD plays clips of classical music talking about benign things before the scratch/heavy metal and being shocking.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Erock mentions his appetizers.
Sam bought iphone 4.

Talk about Windows vs. Macs.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ESD pays his Verizon phone bill. But when trying to get a new phone, his mother's permission was needed since she is the name of the account.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Al Gore might have tried to ask for sex by a masseuse. Sam and Dave are surprised by the women's appearance of being shocked.

Dave recounts he and his friend getting massages in voices. Masseuses were shocked by his friend's cock.
Funny.

Quan also had a friend with a big dick story.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Erock recounts Sam joining their Red Dead Redemption posse. ESD would shoot people in the face. ESD would whistle for horses and then shoot them in the head until he was surrounded by 30 dead horses.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ESD would have an evil laugh when trying to frag people as Erock's peeps tried to get him to join.
11 vs. 1

XBL: eastsidedavey

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ESD is a fan of Boston Med on ABC during the nighttime. Acoustic ballads resonated with ESD and makes him cry.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Troy sexually harasses the waitress. He went as ridiculous as he could go to see where her line was.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
They and the callers discuss outrageous pick-up lines.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
It has been a funny and interesting show so far.

ESD lost power ball again. Might go to the race tracks tomorrow.

Might be the end of cable and satellite tv.
Hulu wants to stream shows to the iphone for $10 a month.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ESD wants a robot to do all of his chores. A la Flintstones. "The Davemachine"

Harry from Canada wants replays of Special Delivery.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ESD wants people to call in with tech questions.

ESD is a tech expert.

T

thergreatmuta92

Jesus Christ I can't stand Troy. He's neither funny nor interesting. I admit part of it is jealously and that he comes off as the stereotypical " cool guy " sometimes on radio, but Patrice says similar shit about women and he's fumy at least, and I agree with both of them. Enough of Troy. I'd rather hear about Dave still pissing his bed at 32, or Sam going to a wrestling convention.