Speculation: Is Anthony contimplating.... MARRIAGE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Vos.
Erock... fine.
Opie.... holy fuck.
Bob Kelly... how?

Is Anthony going to be left in the crowd within the show? Could he be thinking about popping the question? Possibly eloping? Will he stick to his guns? I think he should propose to her when the kids are hiding in the latrine. Thoughts? Comments? Thread lock?

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
nope not gonna happen!!!

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
I think you'll see Anthony attempting to fit his entire Shelby Mustang up his ass before he contemplates marriage.

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
Not a chance in hell. He and Melinda seem happy the way they are, why go and fuck it up wih a stupid piece of paper.

look at me acting like I know anything about Ant's personal life. it's pure peculation on my part.

rustytrombone1

May 26, 2005
Connecticut
He's more likely to become a star on "to catch a pedophile" than get married...then again....

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
look at me acting like I know anything about Ant's personal life. it's pure peculation on my part.
You got that right, Junk. Peculating is always better than contimplating, I always say. :action-sm

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
Not a chance in hell. He and Melinda seem happy the way they are, why go and fuck it up wih a stupid piece of paper.

look at me acting like I know anything about Ant's personal life. it's pure speculation on my part.

there, I fixed it :mad4:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
This thread should be closed, forthwith, as it has no basis in any known reality.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
I love my wife, we've been married for 11 years, and together for 18. If she and I ever broke up, I will never get married again. I don't blame Ant for feeling the way he does.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
ant come from a family that went thru a divorce, and went thru a divorce himself. no way he gets married again. hes happy right now, most important thing.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I think its about an easy bet as you can make...Ant will in no way every jeopardize the wealth he has built over a shite institution like marriage...wont happen...and cheers to his gal who probably supports him in that...he sure as shit appears to be happy so why ruin a good thing

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
Just have some babies, some snotty, shitty, slime oozing, filthy babies.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
Honestly, I think his anti-re-marry stance was very true years ago, but now is more of a bit. Yes, he had a horrible first marriage, and yes he had an... atypical childhood with... questionable parental figures, that certainly continues to play a role in Ant's abject refusal to have children. However, Ant's first marriage was horrible because of who he married, not marriage in general. Having an anti-marriage stance is like having an anti-gun stance. Yet, guns don't kill people, people kill people. Marriage isn't doomed to fail because of the institute itself, it fails because of people. It's obvious that Ant and Melinda are really in love and committed to each other. Will they marry? I don't know. If they don't, I don't believe it's because Ant is flat out against it. Rather, if they don't it's because it's not important to either of them. Kids? Well, I think Ant does have some real issues to work out before he'd be willing to have kids. Will that ever happen? Who knows, it's not preordained that he won't have kids or be a bad father and how their lives play out will be dictated based on the decisions they make -not on the hopes or speculations of us, the douchebag fans, who have nothing better to do then speculate on the fate of the lives of our heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.