Speculation: Is Brett Hughes the devil?

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
It's obvious that Opie has no soul, and hearing Brett talk to Marge I'm convinced that he's so kindhearted he must have two souls. I'm thinking Opie sold his soul to become famous.

Nuthin?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
We have no idea whether Gregg Hughes, the actor who plays Opie has a soul and as such we really don't know whether Brett has two or not.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I was hoping Brett was the brother that ended the contest "make bridgett cry" but after checking on the old file it was Darren. in that bit, darren made opie look tame and polite.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
This is a better thread than the "Brett is a saint" thread. I don't read that them there bible too much, but I remember hearing that the Devil will not come as an evil being, but a guy that EVERYONE loves... or something like that.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
i think its quite clear that bret is the 'bizarro world' opie

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
With multiple children it is impossible to give them all equal attention. Brett seems to be the brother that Mom held. He sounds nice to a fault.....show your appreciation for him by visiting his restaurant ,
F.H. Riley's ....in the heart of Huntington Village, located at
400 New York Avenue,
Huntington Village, NY 11743

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
Do we know thae birth order of all of the Hughes? Whose the oldest? Since Opie is in his late 20s, he must be the youngest.

M

Matt24

Do we know thae birth order of all of the Hughes? Whose the oldest? Since Opie is in his late 20s, he must be the youngest.
I don't know the birth order but Opie is much older than he looks, born in 1963. The blonde hair and boyish looks are deceiving...no homo.

So I wonder why Opie gets all the stalkers?

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
I don't know the birth order but Opie is much older than he looks, born in 1963. The blonde hair and boyish looks are deceiving...no homo.

So I wonder why Opie gets all the stalkers?
i believe the late 20s thing was a joke, good sir, or did i just not get your joke? agreed tho, he is a lovely man ...also no homo

Tooz

Banging a big blocker
Jun 15, 2004
Jersey Shore
Is Brett the brother who was caught by his Mom under water sucking his own dick ?? Or was that the other twin, Quinn ?? BTW, I was in tears when I heard that story !!

Brother Elmo is the real evil one to watch out for :icon_evil.