Speculation: Morning zoo bitssss of the day?

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Im not tring to be the negitive fan but i was thinking this weekend about Morning zoo bits of the day bit. If you remember back in the spring they did a simialar bit, when danny bleeped out parts of shows to make them sound funny. If you remember they did shows from Chicago, Cleveland and some other ones that i dont remember at this time, those are the citys that they didnt have great rattings in. So my point is that is the MZBD thing another way to try boost the rattings. I really dont know i want to see what your thoughts on this. I dont have the connections to know what there rattings are everywhere so i really dont know, its just a speculation that this is another rattings gag.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
Im not tring to be the negitive fan but i was thinking this weekend about Morning zoo bits of the day bit. If you remember back in the spring they did a simialar bit, when danny bleeped out parts of shows to make them sound funny. If you remember they did shows from Chicago, Cleveland and some other ones that i dont remember at this time, those are the citys that they didnt have great rattings in. So my point is that is the MZBD thing another way to try boost the rattings. I really dont know i want to see what your thoughts on this. I dont have the connections to know what there rattings are everywhere so i really dont know, its just a speculation that this is another rattings gag.

Sorry, but I couldn't get beyond the horrific spelling, grammar, and lack of substance of that paragraph. Please correct and resubmit.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
i think everything they do is to boost ratings-

thats the point-isnt it?

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i think the real reason for this post was to create the acronym "MZBD." im not letting you inside my head man!! ill never use your acronyms!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

WTF are rattings? Isn't that something naggers do to their hair? Might I suggest you type in a word processing program such as Word or WordPerfect and use the neat feature they have called Spellcheck? It makes it a lot easier for the rest of the world to understand what you're trying to say :rolleyes:

Boosting ratings is never a gag - it's what keeps the boys on the air. If they do Morning Zoo Bits and it boosts ratings, that's more gooder for them...and for us.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
everything has to do with ratings- getting people to listen. But its also just another example of the boys being the instigative, confrontational assholes that they have always been in regards to other radio shows

I love when people act like they just started doing these things, and hadnt been since the the 90s

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
WTF are rattings? Isn't that something naggers do to their hair? Might I suggest you type in a word processing program such as Word or WordPerfect and use the neat feature they have called Spellcheck? It makes it a lot easier for the rest of the world to understand what you're trying to say :rolleyes:

Boosting ratings is never a gag - it's what keeps the boys on the air. If they do Morning Zoo Bits and it boosts ratings, that's more gooder for them...and for us.
No need...when you start to misspell something on here, it underlines in red....that's why it always baffles me when people keep doing it (sigh).

But getting back to the topic at hand: anything they can do to keep ratings up and keep themselves on the air without getting in trouble is fine by me!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I don't even get the point of this thread. They are ripping themselves off by repurposing a bit to get ratings? And why put speculation, when there's no need for it?

This thread =

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Danny did it because it fit. They do it with all kinds of audio. Random people send in the morning zoo bits from places that O&A arent even in. It's not a conspiracy stupid.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
No need...when you start to misspell something on here, it underlines in red....that's why it always baffles me when people keep doing it (sigh).
We don't all use that fancy Firefox, miss.

If Wackbag had a built-in spellchecker, Glenn Dandy would have 4 posts.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
Sorry, but I couldn't get beyond the horrific spelling, grammar, and lack of substance of that paragraph. Please correct and resubmit.
Awfully snarky for someone who we have to listen to stories about how you gave Anthony his cat.....

Oh, wait, that's the actual major contributor from Long Island. :action-sm

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
WTF are rattings? Isn't that something naggers do to their hair? Might I suggest you type in a word processing program such as Word or WordPerfect and use the neat feature they have called Spellcheck? It makes it a lot easier for the rest of the world to understand what you're trying to say :rolleyes:.
ZINGA!

Yes.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
We don't all use that fancy Firefox, miss.

If Wackbag had a built-in spellchecker, Glenn Dandy would have 4 posts.
Oh is that a Firefox thing?? I didn't even realize, seriously! Well we SHOULD have a built in spell checker!

Oppoman

The Douche of Baggery
Apr 18, 2007
San Diego, CA
Oh is that a Firefox thing?? I didn't even realize, seriously! Well we SHOULD have a built in spell checker!
You mean people are still using internet explorer? Wtf? Is there spell checking available in Opera or Netscape as well? What are those other browsers that work in Windows these days?