• Opie

Votes: 122 55.5%
  • Anthony

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Jimmy

Votes: 18 8.2%
  • E-rock

Votes: 49 22.3%
  • Steve C (yes he's already married - I mean he got engaged to a guy)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Than

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Sam

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Travis

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Pat Duffy

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • no one/someone else

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I only heard a bit of the show this morning, just enough to know someone got engaged over the holiday.

Let's speculate, who is who is this?

edit: yes "who goes engaged" not "who got engaged", I can't speel worth a danm.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I say Fez got engaged. Fez and Dawn are finally getting married. It's about time.

Turfmower

Jim kicked out his girl friend, Anthony called his mom psychopath. He is one that does famliy stuff, Opie is engaged.

HumpX

Character Assassin
I'm listening to the replay, you mean these knuckleheads teased it until tomorrow?

cunts.

*kicks PC*

Man Opie loves fucking with you guys and you're like putty in his hands.

lordankur

OH BOY! a doody hat! aaaehhh? (with proudness)
lil jimmy norton but ofcourse...so obvious how he was playin it today

watsonnostaw

whomever it is, is a fucking fool

i hope they have a beautiful wedding and then get divorced and she ravages his wallet for decades to come

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I'm listening to the replay, you mean these knuckleheads teased it until tomorrow?

cunts.

*kicks PC*
I only heard bits of the live show so I don't know whether they made the reveal or teased it until tomorrow.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
I only heard bits of the live show so I don't know whether they made the reveal or teased it until tomorrow.
Wow, are you late for dinner or what? Ant proposed to Ack in the Caribbean. She accepted.

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Didn't Travis get married about a month or so ago? It's all a big tease to stir us up.

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
Jimmy slept with the NEGRO right?

And, it's Opie.
Lindsey's ADORABLE.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
It better not be Jimmy (and it's not)

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Man Opie loves fucking with you guys and you're like putty in his hands.
True, everybody heard him whisper, "It's Erock" during the LOTD, but if you listen to the replay later, about 10-15 minutes before that GREG said "Looks like you're going to have to wait Erock" in the middle of that "Dude" bit or the one right after. He slipped it in there and nobody acknowledged it, so I'm going with Erock.

Hope he makes her sign a prenupt so he can still hold onto that 100 Grand (and all the rest of his candy stash).

topher520

learnings for queers
Opie = Married within a year. He's got his NEW place..feeling good about his place in life..and will take that dark deep Plunge into misery. If its ANT or Jimmy I will be shocked by a bunch of (opies voice) Shaaaock jaaocks!!!

Whoever it is Stinks on Ice and should replan there life.

S

Shadowless

Going with E-Rock

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
It ain't Op....just yet. I guessed travis but I'm thinking fat Erock would have been a better pick.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
whoever it is...a PN should be in place...Hasn't anyone learned from Ant what could happen:icon_eek:

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
I know but i cant say due to contractual agreements

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Opie = Married within a year. He's got his NEW place..feeling good about his place in life..and will take that dark deep Plunge into misery. If its ANT or Jimmy I will be shocked by a bunch
I agree.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
For the old WNEW listeners....
It would be funny if Opie proposed to Lindsey and she asked "I guess so, but I was really hoping you were going to offer me a new car instead."