Speculation thread: does HooHoo wear dentures?

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Yeah so? And Anthony has a bold spot. Shit like that happens when you are lucky enough to make it to your late 40s-late 50's.

I hate stern as much as the next guy educated on all his lies but come on this has nothing to do with whether Stern's show is entertaining or not. This reminds me of people making fun of Anthony's acne scars. Who gives a fuck?

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
Mel requested them to be removed because he was getting scratch marks...Hoo Hoo.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
1. Even I don't give a shit about this story. Dentures isn't hypocritical the way, oh I don't know, getting a nose and chin job are after ripping other celebrities for doing the same.

2. Countdown until Howie files yet another lawsuit.

sd187

yousabird
Mar 13, 2005
It was my mother's, robin, she spent the weekend, HOO HOO

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
Who cares? If Stern is making funny radio, then I'll listen. I don't believe that having dentures does anything to enhance or diminish the quality of his show.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
Who cares? If Stern is making funny radio, then I'll listen. I don't believe that having dentures does anything to enhance or diminish the quality of his show.
Exactly.

If he had a wig in 1995, he was funny with it.

If he had the body and looks of a young Adonis today, he'd still be unfunny.

Hasn't anyone ever heard the phrase "a face for radio"?

Brady T cell

O & A Fanboy
Jan 31, 2005
So wait, he had people there for a photo shoot yet he leaves his dentures on the counter? You'd think they would have noticed him without teeth when they saw him. Smells like bullshit to me.

and you don't just leave them "on the counter", you either have them in your head or in a rinse bath.....yes, I have them.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
So wait, he had people there for a photo shoot yet he leaves his dentures on the counter? You'd think they would have noticed him without teeth when they saw him. Smells like bullshit to me.

and you don't just leave them "on the counter", you either have them in your head or in a rinse bath.....yes, I have them.
They are actually a collecters Item and a piece of art that he keeps on the desk. He bought them for about 35 thousand dollars from this guy who collects wierd stuff from dead people. The actual real owner of those dentures was Guglielmo Marconi .(the inventor of radio)

Ya see what I did there?? It was Jimmys bit when he just goes on and on about something that isnt true but makes you all believe that it is.

I stink

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Yeah so? And Anthony has a bold spot. Shit like that happens when you are lucky enough to make it to your late 40s-late 50's.

I hate stern as much as the next guy educated on all his lies but come on this has nothing to do with whether Stern's show is entertaining or not. This reminds me of people making fun of Anthony's acne scars. Who gives a fuck?
I think you missing the point..well at least what I consider my point...Knocking on Stern is actually quite fun. He did it to EVERYBODY else, so why not do it back to him...
You know how he used to:
Knock on celebery phonies
Knock on guys who split with thier wives and then get with models..
Knock on Hampton type people

etc
etc

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
I think you missing the point..well at least what I consider my point...Knocking on Stern is actually quite fun. He did it to EVERYBODY else, so why not do it back to him...
You know how he used to:
Knock on celebery phonies
Knock on guys who split with thier wives and then get with models..
Knock on Hampton type people

etc
etc
Are you telling me that he has stopped that? I wonder why? I thought he was the regular kinda guy who spoke and talked like the everyday Joe. I remeber him once talking about a guy who bought a 50 million dollar house in the hamptons and then got to hang out with Billy Joel at his house? Oh boy did he rip him apart...He said the Guy left his ordinary wife and hooked up with a Model once he got some money and fame and how wrong it was.

Boy those were the days......Tell em Fred!