Speculation: What happens August 22?

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
www.siteofchampions.com

passcode - 82207

Article:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/811/811974p1.html said:
A mysterious new viral Website from Microsoft has appeared, perhaps alluding to some sort of Xbox-related online competition. The Site of Champions greets visitors with a locked door bearing a symbol. A passcode will gain you entry to the site (try 82207), where you'll find a living room with various objects to click on. The same symbol from the door (which looks vaguely like an "H") is featured prominently in the lower left-hand corner.

As you move about the site, you'll see the numbers 082207 recurring. August 22, 2007 is a Wednesday, which is when Microsoft always releases new Xbox Live Arcade games. That date also happens to fall smack in the middle of the Leipzig Games Convention. There is even an arcade cabinet in the corner where you can play an unwinnable game of Pong using that same darn symbol.

But the biggest clue as to what the Site of Champions is alluding to comes when you click on the leg lamp: the room goes dark and several recognizable silhouettes are illuminated, including Master Chief, the Halo Warthog, and a Shadowrun ninja. So just what is Microsoft planning to unveil on Aug. 22? Let the speculation begin.
The videos on the site are really creepy. I guess they are supposed to be some sort of visual riddle but I'm bad with puzzles.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I'm not sure but once I saw microsoft's name attached to it I sure it's a piece of shit....

65$ for a new 360 game yesterday...Inserted in to 360....Screen says please insert game into an Xbox360????

Also scrathed the shit out of the game in a perfect circle.....Neither now work and I'm out 65 dollars...

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
I'm not sure but once I saw microsoft's name attached to it I sure it's a piece of shit....

65$ for a new 360 game yesterday...Inserted in to 360....Screen says please insert game into an Xbox360????

Also scrathed the shit out of the game in a perfect circle.....Neither now work and I'm out 65 dollars...
Theres a class action lawsuit going on against ms for this. do some searching online. get your proof to 'em. get a few grand in a year or two.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
fuck MS, it's all about the PC

GonzoRadio

I like yoguuuuuurt
Nov 26, 2005
NYC
fuck MS, it's all about the PC
How is that "fuck MS"? Unless your playing on Linux or Mac, you're still playing on a MS platform (Windows) using MS technology (DirectX)...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Theres a class action lawsuit going on against ms for this. do some searching online. get your proof to 'em. get a few grand in a year or two.
Class action lawsuits of this type generally net the person a coupon for a couple dollars. The lawyer on the other hand makes a couple million.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
How is that "fuck MS"? Unless your playing on Linux or Mac, you're still playing on a MS platform (Windows) using MS technology (DirectX)...
:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

some people are too quick to defend or attack without getting it

and whatever this announcement is, I'll wait and see, I have a life, I don't get my cock hard waiting for something to be maybe announced

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
There was an outline of what looked like some kind of 'mech in there, too. Im guessing its got something to do with Live Anywhere, personally. Im not too worried about it. I just want my Bioshock, UT3, GoW, Crysis and CoD4.

GonzoRadio

I like yoguuuuuurt
Nov 26, 2005
NYC
:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

some people are too quick to defend or attack without getting it

and whatever this announcement is, I'll wait and see, I have a life, I don't get my cock hard waiting for something to be maybe announced
I don't think you understood my comment. I'm just pointing out that you're not "fucking" MS by sticking to PC, since that's MS's platform.

And the only announcements that ever give me hard ons are the GTA announcements.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I have tickets for a Meat Loaf concert Aug 22nd.... but I dont even know if I'm gonna go to it.

So I have no idea whats happening Aug 22nd.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I don't think you understood my comment. I'm just pointing out that you're not "fucking" MS by sticking to PC, since that's MS's platform.

And the only announcements that ever give me hard ons are the GTA announcements.

again, you don't get it, that's alright. You don't know me:action-sm

MDiaMAok

Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg NC
this is off subject. but i cant start a new thread but can anyone tell me if it takes a certain amount of posts and or time untill you can put up a sig pic?

if not how can i make my avatar my sig pick?

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I have tickets for a Meat Loaf concert Aug 22nd.... but I dont even know if I'm gonna go to it.

So I have no idea whats happening Aug 22nd.
ILL DO ANYTHING FOR LOOVVE BUT I WONT DO THAT

What the hell does that even mean?

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
So many people have been fucked by this, it'll be more like 23 dollars in 5 years.