SPECULATION: What has happened to Steve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
This morning on the FM side, I noticed a pointed mention of Tim by Opie for his incredibly fast production turnaround....then I noticed that I haven't heard much from/about Steve lately aside from the blowup a couple weeks ago.

Let the speculation begin.....

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Ummmm...correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Tim is the intern or new employee who has been making up all the production for the various days (ie. Rock Scream Tuesdays, Phone Call Thursday, etc.).

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
This morning on the FM side, I noticed a pointed mention of Tim by Opie for his incredibly fast production turnaround....then I noticed that I haven't heard much from/about Steve lately aside from the blowup a couple weeks ago.

There is no speculation if you use pal talk you will have seen steve there daily holy shit and get a life!

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Didn't they also mention today how Steve has to do all the pre-meetings with the sales people?

I'd guess Steve is focusing on larger responsibilities.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
There is no speculation if you use pal talk you will have seen steve there daily holy shit and get a life!
No, I don't have PalTalk since 1) I go to work every day, 2) have no desire to see jiggling boobies or penii, and 3) that was a bit of an over-reaction, mister :mad4:

I doubt I was the only one who was curious. If I was, well, fine.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
He is there, there is no speculation.

missing wackywackbagweekalready

FattyPneumonia

Brent from TN
Nov 7, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
No, I don't have PalTalk since 1) I go to work every day, 2) have no desire to see jiggling boobies or penii, and 3) that was a bit of an over-reaction, mister :mad4:

I doubt I was the only one who was curious. If I was, well, fine.

I do not have Pal Talk either since I work during the show, but how can you not want to see jiggling Boobies? Hell, nothing beats bouncing boobs!

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Steve has been busy "driving traffic to his anus".

the steve voice is the only staffer thing that really makes me laugh. maybe it's the fact that it is done by both jim and ant, but still remains consistent.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL

He's in the back office making out with Derek. No speculation needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.