Movie Spider-Man: Far From Home - 7/5/19

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I don't think there's a thread for this yet. #RealSpidey will either be time traveling or get reincarnated in Avengers 4. Either way, he's back and he's going to Europe, allegedly to fight Jake Gyllenhaal's Mysterio. But that's not important right now. What really matters is they've begun casting some new high school friends for Peter, including one that will surely tickle the fancy of @DR. Jimcy M.E.

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/06/...-sequel-looking-to-add-3-more-high-schoolers/

In addition to the new male lead (a role which we believe may have already been given to an unidentified 19-year old actor, but were unable to confirm), Parker will be joined by the following new characters:

• An 18-22 year old ethnicity to play a gender non-conforming student.
  • An 18-26 year old actress of any ethnicity, preferably a character actor or comedienne.
  • An 18-25 year old male, to play a high school senior named “JASON” who is described as “charming and insanely likable.”

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I don't think there's a thread for this yet. #RealSpidey will either be time traveling or get reincarnated in Avengers 4. Either way, he's back and he's going to Europe, allegedly to fight Jake Gyllenhaal's Mysterio. But that's not important right now. What really matters is they've begun casting some new high school friends for Peter, including one that will surely tickle the fancy of @DR. Jimcy M.E.

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/06/...-sequel-looking-to-add-3-more-high-schoolers/

This movie is going to have a motherfucker named Jason in it? A fucking Jason? Good. Bomb you piece of shit.

Dec 12, 2007

I've never seen someone referred to as an "ethnicity" before. Is this silly British talk? Why don't they learn to speak American.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I've never seen someone referred to as an "ethnicity" before. If this silly British talk? Why don't they learn to speak American.
A purple monster made half the galaxy disappear. If a teenager with a penis wants to wear a dress, let them. Maybe I'm just too woke for you.

Dec 12, 2007
A purple monster made half the galaxy disappear. If a teenager with a penis wants to wear a dress, let them. Maybe I'm just too woke for you.
He can wear a dress. He just can't be friends with anyone named Peter Parker or Miles Morales. I want him to be a friendless dog who Peter even gets to throw sticks at and calls a queer.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
He can wear a dress. He just can't be friends with anyone named Peter Parker or Miles Morales. I want him to be a friendless dog who Peter even gets to throw sticks at and calls a queer.
Like Marmaduke?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Hey @SOS can we get a thread title change to "Spider-Man: Far From Home?"

Also, looks like we are getting a comic accurate Mysterio costume