Movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Yeah there's the cycle of outrage that goes with anything related to everything. I don't want to have an opinion or hear anyone else's opinions on any of that. It's all just pretend nonsense, and I'm not talking about the movie.

I do like the angle that this redeems Lord and Miller somewhat from the Solo fiasco.

As for the movie, it seems like it has something for every generation of Spidey fans. Now that they finally got teen Spidey right, I'm looking forward to a world-weary, older version of Peter Parker. And of course I'm all about Spider-Ham. Many of the reviews I've read cite him as the highlight of the movie, although there's not enough of him. I still can't imagine seeing this in the theater, but I will definitely check it out when it eventually hits...Shit, this is a Sony movie, so it won't eventually hit anywhere. Maybe I'll see if I can take my nephew or something.
I think Lord and Miller were redeemed from the Solo fiasco when they got fired from Solo.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Has anyone seen this yet? Saw it with my kid last night. Other than being constantly distracted by the gap in Spider Gwen's teeth, I enjoyed it. In fact, if we're adding it to the MCU movie list, it would have to be somewhere in the upper 3rd of movies.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Has anyone seen this yet? Saw it with my kid last night. Other than being constantly distracted by the gap in Spider Gwen's teeth, I enjoyed it. In fact, if we're adding it to the MCU movie list, it would have to be somewhere in the upper 3rd of movies.
First, it’s not an MCU film.

Second, it’s pretty great. I loved it. Very well done.