Spitzer's latest bullshit.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
As if he didn't piss off enough New Yorkers with his plan to give illegal aliens driver's licenses, Spitz is eager to ensure that negative sentiment towards him continues. This time, through unwanted tax hikes:

Spitz's Christmas Tax surpise!

Enjoy paying additional, unnecessary taxes on your online orders, New York.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fuck that bald headed dick bag and his useless "ideas." Elliot is a petty tyrant and is in need of corrrrrecting.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Oh great this to go along with about a 400$ increase in home heating costs on average around the country this year

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I just read that he caved into public pressure and stopped issuing drivers licenses.
Or pressure from Hiliary Clinton's people, because of the hit she took in the debate about this topic. Its a good thing he backed down from the license idea. Because I guareente that if illgeal immigrants got drivers licenses, pretty soon driving without insurance would have been made legal also.

Mar 17, 2006
Spitzer has been an abortion of a governor.

And the sad part is, he was the best option we had at the time.

Politics sucks.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
No, but every vote for him would have been a message sent.

Next time, more people vote for him... eventually, a few elections down the line, they might win.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Spitzer has been an abortion of a governor.

And the sad part is, he was the best option we had at the time.

Politics sucks.
He's a Goddamn rich cunt.

Even the democrats disagree with his "spoiled brat" policies.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
who ran on the libertarian line? All I can remember was Spitzer & Faso. Spitzer seemed like the lesser of two evils.

As for his tax plan, from everything I've been reading I don't think he'll be able to make it stick.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Goddamn, it gets better folks.

How about THIS news story:

Parole for hardcore criminals seems big boost under Spitz.

Yay, New York! Now you get to pay unnecessary tax hikes, AND deal with more violent criminals on your streets! Awesome.

From the above article:

The Parole Board began easing up after Pataki, who once proposed eliminating parole entirely, was sued for systematically rejecting bids for release.

Now, under a settlement being worked out with the Spitzer administration, roughly 1,000 violent convicts will get new hearings. That group includes cop-killers Osborne (Sonny) Boalds, Pablo Costello and Barrington Young.
Oh yeah ... this makes me feel much safer