Spoiler Tags

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I had Han Solo's death in TFA spoiled for me here . Am I going to need to go Twitter/Wackbag dark until I see this stupid movie?
Same with me. :( Though, I am not really a Star Wars fan, it still hurt and it showed massive disrespect to the members of Wackbag.

What you propose is a good idea; you can temporarily go deal with confused chicks with daddy issues for a week while I have to read and read and read some more. :eek:

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Same with me. :( Though, I am not really a Star Wars fan, it still hurt and it showed massive disrespect to the members of Wackbag.

What you propose is a good idea; you can temporarily go deal with confused chicks with daddy issues for a week while I have to read and read and read some more. :eek:
Have you actually had anything for Endgame spoiled for you yet?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

Wait...

Where are these girls with daddy issues again?

And...

Dumbledore is GAY!!!! Inpeech!
Who's going to "inpeech" Dumbledore? Is this a Trump joke? A Harry Potter joke? Was "inpeech" spelled wrong on purpose? I have so many questions from so few words...

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Who's going to "inpeech" Dumbledore? Is this a Trump joke? A Harry Potter joke? Was "inpeech" spelled wrong on purpose? I have so many questions from so few words...
It's a mashup. Sort of a homage to several threads worth of stupidity.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Have you actually had anything for Endgame spoiled for you yet?
I just had a big one spoiled for me by a person who specifically said he wouldn’t spoil anything. Thinking of blowing them in to Marvel.

I just had a big one spoiled for me by a person who specifically said he wouldn’t spoil anything. Thinking of blowing them in to Marvel.
I know all the spoilers and there's one I want to mock badly. When are we allowed to start the jokes?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I know all the spoilers and there's one I want to mock badly. When are we allowed to start the jokes?
I think you can make jokes, just use the spoiler tags. Like so:

Jimcy is the gay lover Joe Russo's character lost in the Snappening.

I think you can make jokes, just use the spoiler tags. Like so:

Jimcy is the gay lover Joe Russo's character lost in the Snappening.
I said jokes. Not true statements.

I also want a bit of context on the scene I want to mock. So I can wait till people see it. People describing it say it makes no sense.