Spreading the Iris Love!!

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Pests/Buddays,

As heard on the show today, Spread The Iris will be buying 30 copies (i said 20, but i figured we give the boards too) of Sleeve's Cd from www.radioghost.com. Mostly for the shows prize closet. A few for a "coming soon" contest in the Prize Closet section on www.spreadtheiris.com, and others for the fansites. We are 1 big Ron and Fez family anyhows, and it is the day and age of the multi board posting!

That being said, we would also like to donate 5 to www.wackbag.com to do as you please. I'll leave Zag in charge on how he hands them out, if you all accept the gifts. I originally had this on www.ronfez.net only but, this site has shown the Ron and Fez show and it's fans nothing but love recently (especially me). This is a great opportunity to bring our fan sites together to support each other and sleeves. he does alot for the show that we all love.

Hope you enjoy,

Spread The Iris

PS: before you shit on this thread, incase your considering it. Please remember, if i wanted to just plug my website, i wouldve just plugged. This is a cross promo that in the end helps out sleeves and the boards. Thanks.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Not that my opinion means much, but I think that is pretty swell of ya Chris.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Chris and gang at STI:

Thanks for being solid, stand-up types that want first to help the show and those that are part of it (Sleeves, etc), second to promote fan unity, and lastly themselves. It's too bad that all others aren't of the same mindset.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Once again proving my point that the fans of Ron and Fez do more for the show then OnA staff do for their show.

Well done my budday. Excellent idea and execution.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Well said, paisan! As a member of your "family", I think that is such an awesome gesture, and you know my support of STI! :D

Lova ya! (No Homo)

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
Hell of a nice gesture Chris, for a guy who really deserves a shot. I intend buying one also. Good luck Sleeves

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Ok....First 5 ladies that emails me nekkid pics at Hoagie@wackbag.com not only gets a CD, but I'll also give you a virus that has nothing to do with O&A.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Only girls are allowed to email you cock pics to win? You never specified who the naked pics are of. :rolleyes:
If I told you once, I told you a million times, I'm not interested in your cock pics.

Now 2 have already responded which leaves just 3 more DVDs. :icon_mrgr

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
If I told you once, I told you a million times, I'm not interested in your cock pics.

Now 2 have already responded which leaves just 3 more DVDs. :icon_mrgr

Fine, you are officially of the Christmas card list. No more Holiday cards with my cock painted like a candycane from me. I just better not hear one complaint that "It just doesn't feel like Christmas this year".

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Hoag, sorry i forgot to include you with zag, plz edit.