Fidena

Jan 10, 2012
Can't get to it for two days, now.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Ah, gotcha. Does this happen pretty often, or something to be concerned about?
I have no clue. It's not affiliated with our site and I rarely
use it. I listen to replays and very little old material.

Old comedy isn't that funny when you know the punch line
and talk radio is very topical and dated.

Fidena

Jan 10, 2012
I have no clue. It's not affiliated with our site and I rarely
use it. I listen to replays and very little old material.

Old comedy isn't that funny when you know the punch line
and talk radio is very topical and dated.
Yeah, you definitely got a point there. Kinda sucks to listen to shit thats over and done with- sometimes there's gold in it, though.

I pretty much use the old shows as background noise.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I hope it comes back up. I need some more shows. I started re-listening to the XM era from day 1 last year. I'm up to October of '05 now. Jimmy is away filming Lucky Louie, Bill Burr and Patrice are killing filling in for him. The "attack on the media" contest is in full swing, the horrid "pests" are getting entirely too much attention, and this board is mentioned constantly during the show. The boys still had hope that they were going to climb back to the top of the radio world.

It's been interesting reliving the good times. Even though I've already heard all of this, it's been so long that a lot of it sounds new.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
I hope it comes back up. I need some more shows. I started re-listening to the XM era from day 1 last year. I'm up to October of '05 now. Jimmy is away filming Lucky Louie, Bill Burr and Patrice are killing filling in for him. The "attack on the media" contest is in full swing, the horrid "pests" are getting entirely too much attention, and this board is mentioned constantly during the show. The boys still had hope that they were going to climb back to the top of the radio world.

It's been interesting reliving the good times. Even though I've already heard all of this, it's been so long that a lot of it sounds new.
you havent happened to stumble across the show where the boys and burr yell shit out the window at a street cleaner?

AceHBKRVD1

New Wackbag
Sep 2, 2010
what shows are you looking for?
You know, I had just recently found that site. I was starting high school in '98, when i first tuned them in, so to me, I could listen to these shows until the end of time. I was only able to download the 1998 shows. I'm looking to get the 1999, 2000 & 2001 shows. Does anyone have those?

Stig

Wackbag's All-Time Greatest Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
So what about the show stream? That's been down for a week. Any alternatives besides paltalk? The audio from both O&A rooms there is so loud that on the lowest setting of my ipod, it's blowing my ears out.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
what shows are you looking for?
Uh, anything. Updated material, man.

The Lil Markie alcoholic father bit, most of Louis CK's appearances, fuckin fly fishing, just updates ya know.

Do your fucking job. I mean you don't have anything better to do than spend all your time editing audio so that we can have free giggles anyway. Fucking loser. :action-sm

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Should I just start posting the show daily? Is that okay with the mods?

I'll only post what I listen too thought. O&A, AOAL, Sam Roberts Show, Doctor Steve.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Uh, anything. Updated material, man.

The Lil Markie alcoholic father bit, most of Louis CK's appearances, fuckin fly fishing, just updates ya know.

Do your fucking job. I mean you don't have anything better to do than spend all your time editing audio so that we can have free giggles anyway. Fucking loser. :action-sm
I dont edit nothing im far too lazy for that

Omgwtfitssteve on the youtubes is decent for the comic appearances all dated, numbered and put in playlists

Shows

http://www.youtube.com/user/GreggTonyAndJimDaily

Check his profile for more shit

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Yeah, when it is down I use the GreggTonyandJimdaily youtube guy. He gets them up pretty damn fast.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Should I just start posting the show daily? Is that okay with the mods?

I'll only post what I listen too thought. O&A, AOAL, Sam Roberts Show, Doctor Steve.
Probably not a good idea... there are other sources anyway for that.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
So what about the show stream? That's been down for a week. Any alternatives besides paltalk? The audio from both O&A rooms there is so loud that on the lowest setting of my ipod, it's blowing my ears out.
You could always sign up for the free weekly/monthly trials using a disposable email address from 10minutemail.com. You don't even need a credit card.