Spuds Audio

LilConor

Mar 11, 2005
New Jersey
I have not been able to listen to the show the last few days. Anyone have links to audio of Opie from the "Spuds Buckley" days ?

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
Ovaherenow is just angry that CL got him ^_^

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
IDK if i want to hear the audio...the pics were disappointing for the huge buildup...hopefully its as douchey as the STPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP/bra bombing audio.

Ben Bornstein

Feb 29, 2008
New England
I don't know about you guys... But ever since Friday I've been craving some Fudgey-Wudgey Bars.... Ugh

*Douche-shiver*

T

The Lag Wagon

opie just isn't funny

opie isn't funny at all. it's weird, because he's either cackling at his own lame jokes, echoing anthony's statements, or just making up dumb things (like "oid" and the town you live in). It's awkward to hear him try to keep up with ant and jimmy, when he so clearly can't. Stop "tearing down a wall"...it's lame. The worst part of it is when you see anthony try to feign interest or relate to one of opie's jokes, like a parent would do to a child. Ant repeats it, fake laughs, and moves on as quickly as possible. Jimmy always lets opie interrupt and tries to be gracious by humoring opie's worthless comments. it's so, so, so awkward. Does opie know that his presence is really useless to the show?

The 'no one cares, no one cares' is so lame. ugh, it gives me the douche chills. and everyone on the show has to placate him and is unfunny banter. the show would be better without him.

T

The Lag Wagon

I'M A HARDCORE FAN, actually. i love the show and listen every single day - both sides. i get constant embarassed feeling for opie. i was just wondering if anyone ever felt that way, too. i hate mancow, Hoo-hoo, etc. I just find opie to be unfunny and lame. maybe he does it on purpose? it just seems that he's coddled when he says something that's remotely funny.

does anyone agree?

reject

Mar 4, 2007
Mars
I'M A HARDCORE FAN, actually. i love the show and listen every single day - both sides. i get constant embarassed feeling for opie. i was just wondering if anyone ever felt that way, too. i hate mancow, Hoo-hoo, etc. I just find opie to be unfunny and lame. maybe he does it on purpose? it just seems that he's coddled when he says something that's remotely funny.

does anyone agree?
Mancow does. You should listen to him. He's hilarious.

T

The Lag Wagon

still, not funny.
i'm only stating something.
it's weird not liking opie is grounds to stop listening to the show.
you're sort of annoying.

T

The Lag Wagon

i'm not familiar with it...
has mancow stated the same thing about opie?

Ben Bornstein

Feb 29, 2008
New England

does anyone agree?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... No-one Agrees.

Hey Dumbass, how did Opie and Anthony start? Oh yeah, thats right, a guy who was struggling through radio (Opie) met a tin Knocker (Anthony) who wrote a song about the OJ Case, and became freinds, and then that Struggling DJ Stuck his neck out for the Tin Knocker and got him on his radio show.

IN OTHER WORDS IF OPIE WAS NEVER ON THE RADIO, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO ANTHONY ON THE RADIO!!! UGH! :arrrh:

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
Lag Wagon is frustratingly ignorant. Opie is the funniest, most entertaining guy on the show in my opinion. There is no show without Ope.

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
If someone has the dru boogie's spuds buckley mix i would love to hear it.

Or see one man riding another man either will be great.

Sep 9, 2005
Eastn, PA
opie isn't funny at all. it's weird, because he's either cackling at his own lame jokes, echoing anthony's statements, or just making up dumb things (like "oid" and the town you live in). It's awkward to hear him try to keep up with ant and jimmy, when he so clearly can't. Stop "tearing down a wall"...it's lame. The worst part of it is when you see anthony try to feign interest or relate to one of opie's jokes, like a parent would do to a child. Ant repeats it, fake laughs, and moves on as quickly as possible. Jimmy always lets opie interrupt and tries to be gracious by humoring opie's worthless comments. it's so, so, so awkward. Does opie know that his presence is really useless to the show?

The 'no one cares, no one cares' is so lame. ugh, it gives me the douche chills. and everyone on the show has to placate him and is unfunny banter. the show would be better without him.
Fuck off and die asshole.