***Spy Report****Newsflash****Correction***

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=69481

There has been a correction issued here.

He was drafted by the New York Whets, New Yorks only profesional Whiffle Ball Team.

It seems that he was so sensational playing whiffle ball as a child, after being tought by his cousin East Side Dave McDonald (a whiffle ball master), Dan McDonald did suffer some setbacks during his college days, but NY Whets management feel that they can get him trained and on the right path.

Now of course, this is all speculation, but ESD did say that he that he taught him to throw a curve and we all know that the only sport ESD accelled at was Whiffle Ball.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Aw c'mon, you gotta admit it was an original idea.......Everyone's a critic

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
You know what...I actually like Redding's calls.

2 FarGuy

Dave's cousin is Mexican?

RMPGP

you know what's funnier than this post by striker?

any-fucking-thing.

you need to stick to attacking dave because your sense of humor is about as sharp as a qtip.

B

Blood Sausage

you know what's funnier than this post by striker?

any-fucking-thing.

you need to stick to attacking dave because your sense of humor is about as sharp as a qtip.

I'm replying from prison where I'm serving a 10 year term, because I cut a guy with a Q-Tip.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I'm replying from prison where I'm serving a 10 year term, because I cut a guy with a Q-Tip.
Thank you Blood Sausage, your terrible post will deflect attention away from Striker's horribleness.

firecrotch

Daves cousin Dan McDonald might not be that great at baseball but his uncle Ronald Mcdonald can make a killer hamburger;)

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff

Congratulations. This thread officially gets the oft-coveted Most Pointless Thread Ever award...

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Ok, let's begin the stem cell extraction....

oops....

I mistook this thread for an aborted fetus.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff

Congratulations. This thread officially gets the oft-coveted Most Pointless Thread Ever award...
I suggest you go search for the ones umo starts...