Stabbing in the streets

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Got to give her props for walking it off.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
WOW:icon_eek:

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
jesus, was michael j fox the camera guy?? and those guys that start kicking the guy were pretty much getting nothing accomplished. lightest kicks ever.

Nov 22, 2005
jesus, was michael j fox the camera guy?? and those guys that start kicking the guy were pretty much getting nothing accomplished. lightest kicks ever.

What the fuck were those kicks about. weak

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Man in Holland Brutally Stabs his Girlfriend Repeatedly

This isn't cool but infuriating, what a bunch of Dutch pussies! :mad4:

A woman is bloody and being repeatedly stabbed and all your going to do is a couple of weak chorus line kicks !?!?!?!?! :arrrh:

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1199672787/Man_in_Holland_Brutally_Stabs_his_Girlfriend_Repeatedly

I'm no super cool super hero or anything but, I see this kinda shyt, the fucker is getting a garbage can (or what ever else is handy) across his back, head ... repeatably.

This just pissed me off.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
holy repost batman!!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
four years of prison for that shit? This world sucks balls.

Mar 15, 2004
The people pretty much watched as that woman was stabbed hundreds of times.

All the people there should be ashamed.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
Got to give her props for walking it off.
Hello Exactly!

And apparently none of the wounds were life threatening according to the comments. How shitty of a stabber is this guy? It looks like he gets both eyes, the jugular, etc.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
Hello Exactly!

And apparently none of the wounds were life threatening according to the comments. How shitty of a stabber is this guy? It looks like he gets both eyes, the jugular, etc.
the comments are in fuckaniese,how'd you read em?
was it a nut?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
Man... why the fuck can't shit like this happen when I'm around? A totally justifiable situation where I get to tee off and dropkick some fuckhead into next week. Dammit! Sure... playing the "hero" afterwards would be fun, but nowhere near as fun as just kicking an asshole's jaw loose for free.

Fucking worthless pussies. I live for shit like that.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Man... why the fuck can't shit like this happen when I'm around? A totally justifiable situation where I get to tee off and dropkick some fuckhead into next week. Dammit! Sure... playing the "hero" afterwards would be fun, but nowhere near as fun as just kicking an asshole's jaw loose for free.

i was thinking the exact same thing, what a perfect time to cave someones skull in, what a bunch of pussys, even if she deserved the stabbing i couldnt resist kicking that guy in the side of the head with all my pent up white rage, let alone the stab that he would have got in the base of his skull, he was so preoccupied with corrrrrecting that cunt the i doubt he would have even noticed my knee in his back

Mar 2, 2005
" look i was just tryin to help the poor woman, so i grabbed his hand that had the knife and the next thing i know his head almost fell off. "

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
" look i was just tryin to help the poor woman, so i grabbed his hand that had the knife and the next thing i know his head almost fell off. "
Exactly!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004

Yeah, those homo's where giving him love taps. I would have gave him the David Lee Roth kick from "Jump" right in his teeth.