Stalker Patti In todays NY Daily News(Need someone to scan and post image of article)

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
For anyone who read it she is on page 8. Its an article about Stress in NYC, its her picture and a quote on what stresses her.

This is what's at the Daily News website. No mention of pictures of Patti there.

ringofhonor88

Opie's number 1 fan
Oct 29, 2006
can we get a link for the people that do not live in NYC.

Sep 9, 2005
Queens
I have to scan it and post it. I tried getting the article off there site, but patti has a picture and a quote on the page, but is not mentioned in the article.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Could Stalker Patti be the new NY Daily News "expert at large"?? :icon_conf

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
This is what's at the Daily News website. No mention of pictures of Patti there.

Stress just keeps getting worse, poll indicates

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...stress_just_keeps_getting_worse_poll_ind.html

BY JORDAN LITE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, October 25th 2007, 4:00 AM

It's really that bad.

One-third of Americans say they're extremely stressed and about half believe their stress has gotten worse in the past five years, a new poll reveals.

Crushed by steep housing costs and stagnant incomes, a whopping three-quarters of adults say money and work are stressing them out, up from 59% last year. Nearly half say stress ruins their personal lives.

"We're genuinely seeing an increase in stress," said Russ Newman of the American Psychological Association. "We're seeing a real increase in work-life balance problems - that work is interfering with family responsibilities and that family responsibilities are interfering with work-load productivity," he added.

Living on the East or West coasts makes stress worse, the survey of 1,848 adults shows. Those in the East are most likely of all Americans to get stressed by their job and have trouble juggling work with their home life.

"Work is the most stressful of all," agreed Chris Bell, 25, a communications worker who splits his time between New York and Philadelphia. "By the end of the day, you feel so burned out and just want to fall on the couch - especially when work involves travel."

Paul O'Connor, 53, feels the tug of war between home and his job in real estate.

"You worry about the health of your parents. You worry about some of your obligations at your job," said O'Connor, a Queens native who lives in Nutley, N.J. "At work, telecommunications makes everything go at a much faster rate."

Women are more likely than men to say they're extremely stressed (35% compared with 28%) and that their stress has escalated in the past five years (50% vs. 46%).

They're also more likely to feel stress where it hurts - in sleep loss and overeating and by using prescription drugs to cope.

While most Americans claim to manage their stress well, their behavior says otherwise, with about half staying awake at night or eating unhealthily.

"People take stress for granted as a natural part of life, so they don't do anything about it," Newman said. "They think they have to live with it."

Graphic designer J.P. Endress, 39, said not much stresses him out - except, on occasion, money.

To relax, the Maplewood, N.J., resident will "have six beers. But I sometimes have them when I'm not stressed, too."

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
what is she so stressed about? She's a coffee pour-er (what do they call them... baptistas or something?)

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Nice going Patti.
You get more press then most of these Deeks will ever get.

:upp:

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
2 things stress her...Winter and Bug Exterminators...fucking praying mantis...

doobdoob

Jul 7, 2006
I have it at work. I'll get it tomorrow if I go in.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Patti's pic has been up on sites forever, they talked to her and went
over everything the article said. What's to show? We already know it all.

If you missed it you're not lingering longer I guess.

F

frrrrunkis

Patti's pic has been up on sites forever, they talked to her and went
over everything the article said. What's to show? We already know it all.

If you missed it you're not lingering longer I guess.
I would guess that Juan has been lingering as long as most - coincidental join date anyway. And we don't need more pictures of Patti. Really.

NIB1666

Sep 29, 2007
anyone have a pic of stalker patti? i have no idea what she looks like

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
That is by far the best picture I have ever seen of her, so Nib, you may want to google for yourself to see her in all her grandeur.