STALKER PATTY

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
The boys made her cry. She steped out of bounds by getting together with Opie's girlfriend. Opie keeps the show between the hours of 3 and 7. personal time is personal time the show is the show. Paty is everywhere Opie tries to go . At breakfast, at dinner, she stepped over the line when she tried to enter Opies persomal life. They threw her out of the studio. she came back thinking they were only kidding around. Opie said she sends him more cards then his mother. Patty came back today to tell Opie and Anthony "Good Show" that was at 4 she doesnt get it. go away. she will never get it. Stalkers never do.
Whats your point of view? Ban Patty? wha wha wha :cool:

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Trying to contact the host's family = you are a REAL Stalker.

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Not only trying but suceeding., getting yelled at and comming back and saying they didn't mean it????????????Patty listen up. GOP AWAYYYYYYYYYY

I

Izaric

Patty is a hose bag. She pretends to be all innocent but she is really a cum dumpster!

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
That was so great when Opie was yelling at her..that bitch is fucking nuts I didn't feel bad for her what so ever.

She had it coming to her that fucking moron that she is.

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
BAN!!!
She showed up on Op's train for god's sake,
and doesn't even live out there.
Send her back to the anthill.

May 7, 2001
New York
Goddamn, I never laughed so hard, till Opie started to scream at her, and of course, Jim Nortons comments make it that much funnier.

As for Patty, Jesus, that twat is a train waiting to crash, or derail.

-Matt

JohnnyMedic

Oct 11, 2001
New York
Stalker Patty is a friggin psycho. I deal with people like her a lot in my line of work, one of them followed my partner home and broke into his house. He got up to take a leak in the middle of the night and there she was going through his bathroom medicine cabinet. Opie is 100 percent right in laying into her. He needs to get that psycho away from him now. Plus it was great radio. I laughed my ass off.

FezWad

Jim Norton's Tinkle Drinker
Oct 13, 2001
New Jersey
Yeah I do think the boys did go a bit over board but still getting you private information distrubuted is bad....................

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Now she had her head shaved and she dressed up in a costume which she got liquids thrown on her. Why Patty? I think it is for all the attention that she gets now.

JohnnyMedic

Oct 11, 2001
New York
Hey she is the tool for doing practically anything they ask of her with a little coaxing. I bet she would play russian roulette if the price was right. Hey the boys and Colin Quinn gave her like $250...oh yeah and Norton (my hero) contributed a dollar. So maybe they feel a little bad.

Oct 25, 2001
BROOKLYN, NYC
SOME ONE SHOULD TAKE A SLEDGEHAMMER AND GIVE HER A GOOD WHACK ON THE HEAD. I'M SURE IT WON'T HURT THAT HARD HEADED NUT-JOB BUT IT MIGHT GET THE POINT ACROSS THAT NO ONE WANTS HER AROUND ANYMORE. IT'S JUST NOT FUNNY, IN FACT I KINDA GET SKEEVED AT THE SOUND OF HER VOICE :eek:

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Jan 12, 2001
new york
Darm i just say the new pic of her. Darm that is bad. :D :D :D

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: armymad ]

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Jan 12, 2001
new york
darm i just say the new pic of her darm that bad :D :D :D

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
[mad dog voice] Hey I'm just a regular kid. I like skateboarding, and video games. But I'm 9 years old with the body of a 94 yr old.[mad dog voice].
A head like a lightbulb. AAACH.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Don't forget the bones as strong as gram crakers and that barametric presssure can cause their heads to implode.

What Dice would say why there are people like them: Midgets did something bad in a past life, but these people did something really horrible.